Aquilah's Neutral Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful Aquilah... i think you have some of the prettiest eyes i have ever seen.... great job on you neutral tutorial....
rockwoot.gif

Nice tutiorial Aquilah! Your avator piccie looks good.Am loving your makeup look.

aquilah, you did a wonderful job. no need to be nervous. you're among friends
smile.gif

btw, i never realized what pretty eyes u have. are they blue or green???

Honestly, they change colors. I was born with aqua-colored eyes, and somewhere around 6-7 yrs. old, they turned slate grey. They turned this bluish color around 10 years old, and they've been this way since. Depending on what color shirt I have on (and what color e/s I use), they look blue, grey or green. 99.9% of the time I'd say they're blue though. If you look at the pic in the body of my profile (not the profile pic itself), my eyes actually look green when you first look at the pic. I'll try to upload a pic of me from when I was in Kindergarten (if I can find the pic). My eyes were WAY more blue then!

WOW...that's unusual to have eyes that change colour like that,..they look very stunning!

Damn ... you look soooo pretty. Really great tutorial ... i love your skin and eyes!

Latest posts

Back