are men really like that?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
A man wanted to get married.

> He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates.

> He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and

> watches to see what they do with the money.

>

> The first does a total make over.

> She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done,

> new make up and buys several new outfits and

> dresses up very nicely for the man.

> She tells him that she has done this to be more

> attractive for him because she loves him so much.

>

> The man was impressed.

>

> The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts.

> She gets him a new set of golf clubs,

> some new gizmos for his computer,

> and some expensive clothes.

> As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent

> all the money on him because she loves him so much.

>

> Again, the man is impressed.

>

> The third invests the money in the stock market.

> She earns several times the $5,000.

> She gives him back his $5000 and

> reinvests the remainder in a joint account.

> She tells him that she wants to save for their future

> because she loves him so much.

>

> Obviously, the man was impressed.

>

> The man thought for a long time about what each

> woman had done with the money he'd given her.

>

> Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.

>

> Men are like that, you know.

>

> There is more money being spent on breast implants

> and Viagra today than on Alzheimer's research.

> This means that by 2040, there should be a large

> elderly population with perky boobs and huge erections

> and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them.



 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
lol,that sounds about right.Can you imagine a nursing home like tHAT


 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
Obviously not all men, I have tiny boobs and hubby still married me


> There is more money being spent on breast implants

> and Viagra today than on Alzheimer's research.

> This means that by 2040, there should be a large

> elderly population with perky boobs and huge erections

> and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them.

I have seen this quote before and for some reason it still cracks me up ....


 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
I have small boobs too and haven't had trouble getting a date... so no, not all men, anyway.

But then again, yes, some of them are total PIGS!


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by wongy74

I have small boobs too and haven't had trouble getting a date... so no, not all men, anyway.
But then again, yes, some of them are total PIGS!





AHEM...

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
i have small boobs as well, but i think in that situation, if a guy get's to pick 3 really impressive women, they would might as well pick the one w/ the biggest boobs.

i think men have different fetishes: either the boob, the legs or the ass.

if all 3 women had the same size of boobs he would of chosen the one w/ the longest legs, or the nicest ass.

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) AHEM...
OMG you KNOW we don´t mean you, right? this was just meant to be a joke, but there´s still a lot of truth to it


but anway, I´m still glad not every man on the planet is focused on big boobs only

 
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
LOL... goood topic! I have never apealed to the tit's men, just the ass men. I used to (in school) hang arround mostly guys, and they are and they arent like that. They would talk about tits, ass, and leggs .... even though they think about it alot, they relly dont dwell on it and make a big deal about it. Since it is our bodies that are being analized, we think its this huge deal, piggish, etc. But they may enjoy those features, but it seriously isn't the focus on them. My friends first of all... focused on who was a witch more than anything. Then when the witches were ruled out, the tits, ass, or leggs, came into the deciding factor. I have smaller boobs too, and i once asked my dh if I could get implants, (so i can look better in my clothes) and he is Against the idea. He told me that he isnt a boob guy, he's an ass guy.

Someday men will get to feel like the meat.... They are going to have WET WHITIES contests.

 
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Shanel Someday men will get to feel like the meat.... They are going to have WET WHITIES contests.

LOL Now THAT will be a sight to see!
I have small boobs and my fiance still wants to marry me. He told me as long as I have SOMETHING there he's allright. But he's an ass man and said his woman has to at least have an ass
 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by leelee04 LOL Now THAT will be a sight to see!
I have small boobs and my fiance still wants to marry me. He told me as long as I have SOMETHING there he's allright. But he's an ass man and said his woman has to at least have an ass
thank god there are ass men too. my ass is the only place where I have some real package *lol*
 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
lol, that's funny .... I don't have a butt either, I just have no curves and am built like a boy! (Which makes it hard to find pants to fit -- my waist is a size 8 but my hips are a size 2!) What's funny is that hubby is obsessed with my boobs even though they are small (he could care less about my butt) ... oh well as long as he likes them, that's all that matters


 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, that's funny .... I don't have a butt either, I just have no curves and am built like a boy! (Which makes it hard to find pants to fit -- my waist is a size 8 but my hips are a size 2!) What's funny is that hubby is obsessed with my boobs even though they are small (he could care less about my butt) ... oh well as long as he likes them, that's all that matters
well said girl! thank god there are guys with different tastes as women come in different shapes too. every girl should have someone who tells her she´s beautiful.
 

Latest posts

Top