Are Victorias Secret lotions good for your skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I love the smell of Victoria Secret's lotions they don't actually moisturize. They smell great but they actually just sit on top of the skin.   My favorite one is by Rodan and fields Dermatologists. It was just launched in May and they sold out in two weeks. It goes on with a matte like finish and your skin feels like silk and very soft. This is a Dermatological brand and has the latest "skin" technologyand is only $24 . Here is the link below. It also has a full 60 day money back guarantee      I promise I threw out every other lotion that I had! Please let me know if you have questions about it.       https://lc.myrandf.com/Shop/Product/ESBL200

Best, Lisa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I tried Victoria Secret Lotion, and it damaged my skin! I will NEVER use Victoria Secret again. I will only use Bath and Body Works. 

Back