Are You a Perfect Match?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LEO

Not Your Destiny: Scorpio, Taurus

I guess after 10 years together, I will have to start searching for a new love...I am a Leo and he's a Taurus!

I told my SO this, and he said he knew this already, he isn't good enough for me!

Sigh, I am going to keep him anyway! :11a:

i totally 100 percent believe in the astrological stuff. i am a caner and karl is a pisces, so we are a perfect match

oh my goodness! both my husband and son are my near perfect matches! that's great!

i'm libra, hubby is sag and son is leo!

Like-Minded Souls. Me and Alex are both Libra's. I do believe in it all to an extent. Libra's aren't so good at making simple decisions, so when we go out to eat it takes ten minutes for us to decide where lol

Ok, I love astrology!! I totally believe it can tell you a lot about yourself.. although it's definitely not 100%... nothing is, really.

Anyway, I'm an Aquarius [January 27], and my boyfriend is Aries [March 23]... so we're a "Nearly Perfect Match". I think we just compliment each other so well-- we really balance each other out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What I find SO funny is that all of my "best friends" I've had in my life have been Aries! The little girl who lived next door when I was like 5, my best friend at church when I was probably 7-12, and my current best friend. Pretty strange, I think!!

funny, i'm a virgo and what it says is not my destiny is my husband the gemini. i hope that's not true.

Back