Are you going to help on World Aids Day?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many of us will help the fight against Aids on December 1st? I'm going to do a few projects and place them for the public to see. My mom's best friend died from aids back in 1993. It's so sad... but people do not want to take responsibility for their actions. So how will you help?

Oh! Time for my annual VG purchase from MAC! Sad as it is, that's what I do. But, it's $14-$28 well spent!

hmm, well.. i havent done anything for a really long time but I went to school with Troy Lovegrove, who was an aids victim through his mother. He died when he was 7 years old and I went to his funeral, and of course participated in fundraising and stuff then.

I don't think dec. 1 is anything special in australia aids wise, but I do think about it, having had that experience so young

At Bee Luscious Cosmetics, we donate to many great causes, 20 percent OF ALL OUR sales goes to Aids research, Breast Cancer, Catholic Charities and Toys for Tots. We want to make a difference as much as possible.We alternate to share with all great causes.

Happy Holidays!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm, well.. i havent done anything for a really long time but I went to school with Troy Lovegrove, who was an aids victim through his mother. He died when he was 7 years old and I went to his funeral, and of course participated in fundraising and stuff then.
I don't think dec. 1 is anything special in australia aids wise, but I do think about it, having had that experience so young

talk about tragic... that was sad. I donated money to a local organization that help funded for the cause. My so called "projects" didn't turn out so well because of my team members and my camera. I have yet to find me a good camera! lol But I sure do hope the world was affected in a way that would change the pattern of this epidemic.

brsh.gif

Latest posts

Back