Are You More Like Your Mom or Dad?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a good mix of both my mom and dad I think... and throw a little of my grandma in there too.

I have to say I'm more like my Mom. My Dad is quite reserved and my Mom is more outgoing.

Looks: mostly mom, but with dad's puffy lips and big eyes.

Intelligence: mostly mom, but she's a math person, and I'm verbal.

Sense of humor: mom, as dad doesn't have one.

Mental health issues: dad. (Thanks, jackass.)

Le sigh.

I'm thankful I'm not like either of my parents. The only personality trait I have is stubborness which is from my dad. In the looks department I look more like my mom.

I do resemble my mom, but personality wise, i am 100% my dad haha.

Well, I have my moms temper
smile.gif
eyes and brows, and everything else I look like my father. Def. stubborn like him too.

I am absolutely nothing like my bio dad. I am similar to my mum in almost every way, but a few differences - I'm not a huge worrywort or complainer
smile.gif

Very interesting question. I take a little from each parent. My analytical and logical thinking side comes from both parents, but maybe more my dad. My emotional/intuitive/compassionate side comes from my mom. In looks, I take from both too, although neither is a redhead.

I love reading everyone's responses!

its kinda wicked. I look exactly like my mother with minor physical traits of my father, but when it comes internal or emotional IM 1000% my father.

I'm pretty much the mirror image of my mom but still have some qualities from my dad... I'd say I'm a perfect mix of the two.

I'd say that I'm an equal blend of both. I'm like my mom in the sense that I'm very polite, diplomatic, open-minded and empathetic. I'm also like my dad in that I'm stubborn, passionate, and alway say inappropriate things at the wrong times in front of the wrong people lmao.

I am more like my mom..
yahootongue.gif
And I like it.. But I didn't got from any behavior that my parents have.. Because I'm one-of-a-kind.. Ahaha..
laughing.gif

I am totally a clone of my dad
smile.gif
We both are good at math and science, and we like to learn new things and problem solve. We are both very opinionated, and stubborn about what we believe. We are both morning people, which drives the rest of the family crazy. We like similar music for the most part.

He's always been super supportive of me. When I used to take riding lessons, he would some times go to watch my lesson or show. A few times he went out of his way to take me to Spruce Meadows. He's also the only one in my house who knows what two point is. When I decided to drop out of engineering and become an environmental technologist he was extremely supportive and told me life is to short to do something you're not happy with. Considering that the main reason I had gone into engineering was so I could be one like my dad, that was a huge deal to me.

In case you can't tell I'm totally a daddy's girl
smile.gif

My mother, i guess. I'm highly opinionated and very stubborn. But hopefully I'll manage to never be as controlling as her.

Back