Are you on Instagram?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm brittneymarie08 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm going to add to this that I'm not terribly interesting lately. Mostly pictures of my kiddo and my belly, lol (I'm 7 months pregnant). If you're following me you'll most likely be overridden with newborn pictures in 8-12 weeks 
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to add to this that I'm not terribly interesting lately. Mostly pictures of my kiddo and my belly, lol (I'm 7 months pregnant). If you're following me you'll most likely be overridden with newborn pictures in 8-12 weeks 
icon_redface.gif
I happen to love baby pictures. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am a new member in this forum. I think I am the only guy here. haha  Here is my IG seth_86. Follow me. 

I just followed you on instagram my name is punkindiamond71911 Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@aleeeshuh 

Work is slow... Instagram will be the cure. Look forward to me following you chicks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep, you requested me! Lol at first I was like....who is this! Then I recognized your username :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you an Android user? I am, so I am new to the whole Instagram thing. Still don't know how to do collages.
I also don't know how to do collages. Can anyone here tell me?

I'm yousoldtheworld :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For collages, you have to use another app and then share it via Instagram...there is one called InstaPicFrame I've used before and it's easy to use, I know there are several more, too. Just look in the Photography section on google play :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back