Argan Oil : The Many Uses For Moroccan Oil + Real Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I use tane pure..its the highest quality one I've seen thus far.. and I've worked in a health food store for years.

Hi dear

I have a client use argan oil

then the hairs become so good

it wont be dry any more

you can try it

Argan oil from Morocco is amazing!!! I just got it and I'm so in love with it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake brands out there. I got mine at www.argandorusa.com

It helps wonders. I use it every night on my face and twice a day on my belly against stretch marks!

Argan oil has a lot of skin benefits and it does wonders for your hair as well. Adding a few drops of argan oil to your hair after taking shower will strenghten your hair. Argan oil is well known for adding shine to your hair.

Wow, this thread makes me ant to try Argan oil. So which is better? I'm torn between Argan oil and Virgin Coconut oil? And what brands are best to buy? Help please!  :blink:

If you want your hair to stay long and healthy for a long, long time, Argan Oil is the formula to apply. I can say this form my personal experience. It prevents split ends and also alleviates any further damage to your hair. Aria Gold Argan Oil has the ability to penetrate deep into your hair shafts. This strengthens the hair strands and reduces the chances of split ends. 

If you want your hair to stay long and healthy for a long, long time, Argan Oil is the formula to apply. I can say this form my personal experience. It prevents split ends and also alleviates any further damage to your hair. Aria Gold Argan Oil has the ability to penetrate deep into your hair shafts. This strengthens the hair strands and reduces the chances of split ends. 

hi

I used Argan oil and it's really very good. It make my hair smooth and shiny. link removed by admin

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Pro Natural's Moroccan Argan oil.   It has helped to make my hair "younger", and it certainly has stopped me getting split ends.  I can highly recommend this particular product.

I am about to buy some argan Oil for my hair. I am looking to get stronger, thicker and shiny hair. Has anyone tried argan oil and got these results? Would love some feedback before I purchased it.
I was just about to order my next Pro Naturals Hair Repair System and noticed this addition on their website and thought you might like it http://www.pro-naturals.com/news/how-tos.html

I received some Moroccanoil in a beauty sub. I've never used argan oil or moroccan oil. What's the difference? Is it magical? Google is giving me conflicting info, I figured someone here can tell me the real deal.

moroccanoil-oil-treatment-three-four-oz-278x278.jpg

My Pro Naturals Hair Repair System arrived the day before yesterday.   I am such a happy bunny!   It is my week to use it (I follow the Pro Naturals 4-step regime for one week in every six).   You know I had forgotten how very little of the Argan Oil is necessary to make my hair shine!   Fantastic.

Argan oil will help eliminate frizz for all hair types. However if you have dry hair or your hair has a tendency to be dry, or you hair does not seem to be recovering from its dryness with the hair oil you are using, try Olive Oil it adds more moisture and  yes it comes from, and smells like, Orchids.

[SIZE=10pt]I may be late here in the discussion, but my experience with Argan  oil dates back to a couple of years; well before Aria even brought Argan  gold to market. Being in Morocco for a couple of years, I had made some local friends who had introduced me to Argan tree. Had been applying the locally made argan oil on my skin and hair for few years. When I got back home to Australia, I had carried a few bottle with me, but ones they finished I was looking for a way to get it and then while surfing the internet I bumped into Aria’s website. I was impressed, and within hours I had order a bottle to test. That day and today I have used 17 bottles of Argan oil (all family members do), and if I tell you, none in the family including my parents have grey hair. Everyone has silky, smooth, healthy hair, and my wife loves using the oil for her skin, she say it has removed here wrinkles. Thanks Aria, Argan gold is really amazing.[/SIZE]

I bought this moroccan oil from amazon i Love it! Makes my skin super soft during the awful cold of midwest winters. Plus they sent me some helpful ways to use to product and followed up after a few weeks. They customer service was excellent too! Will definitely purchase again.

I would say to always check the ingredients list on your Argan oil product because most of them are saturated down to a weak product.  Get the pure stuff and mix your own recipe for skin or hair.  I use the pure stuff from essenceofargan.com to mix into a homemade lotion I put on my face.

I love argan oil but it must be pure for use on the hair. I applied as a hair bath 30 minutes before taking my shower and the result is garentie. I always buy from maison de senteurs . There are other argan oils that are mixed with other scents like Bergemote or Verbena and it is ideal for the rest of the body.

Back