"Arielle" is finally "Andi" now

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LVA thx for the heads up ... where did arielle come from? I couldn´t think of anything else and I always wanted to be Arielle, the maremaid when I was little ....well maybe without the red hair but with the cute shell-bra
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Andi I don´t know why it took me so long to finally change my username. I mean almost everybody has their first name as a username...and now me too!
just wanted to let you guys know that it´s me. Cause there is only one true Andi
laughing.gif

You're so cute...
sunshine.gif

i love it! it's actually less confusing! i thought your first name was arielle when i was a newbie!

Originally Posted by Andi I don´t know why it took me so long to finally change my username. I mean almost everybody has their first name as a username...and now me too!
just wanted to let you guys know that it´s me. Cause there is only one true Andi
laughing.gif

Very true! There is only one true Andi! Thanks for letting us know sweetie!

Hmm, I think I may eventually switched to my first name too, but I don't necessarily like it. The one thing I do like is the choice to be called whatever you fancy on the board!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake You can have whatever name you want - you are so pretty, I will remember your picture!
Okay, sorry that sounded so creepy haha!

Ditto! lol x

Originally Posted by Andi Cause there is only one true Andi
laughing.gif
you got that right, miss andi!

Oh yay! And I'm such a dork I would have never picked up on it if you hadn't posted this.

I think I wanna change my user name to my first name too (or some variation, I don't like it when people are like "PinkRibbons, blah blah." LoL) How do you go about doing that?

laughing.gif

Pm Leony for this. She's the master admin
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

Oh yay! And I'm such a dork I would have never picked up on it if you hadn't posted this.
I think I wanna change my user name to my first name too (or some variation, I don't like it when people are like "PinkRibbons, blah blah." LoL) How do you go about doing that?

LOL, thanks T.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Oh yay! And I'm such a dork I would have never picked up on it if you hadn't posted this.

Ash, PM me. Don't forget to backup your notepad first if you want to change your user name
15hg.gif

Thanks for letting us know Andi
smile.gif

I'm thinking of changing mine too. Most of you guys call me Maja anyways.

Thanks Andi....most probably would have noticed, but it's nice to formaly announce it as well.

And Tony....what's with the signature line (bankruptcy).....are you promoting all us makeup lovers to go bankrupt? He he he.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers I've wanted to change mine too, but there is already a jen and jennifer. Thanks for letting us know. yeah, i wanted jen at first, but jen was taken
bang.gif

yahootongue.gif

you can be jennifer part 2.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby finally your identity crisis comes to an end lmao!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez well your name is really andrea that sould of been ur users name lol, but i know everybody calls u andi. i dont even know what im talking about half the time so dont mind me
tocktock.gif
hahahahaha!

Back