"As Seen on TV" products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we've gotten "as seen on tv" things from Target a couple of times. we have the sham wow and he makes it a point to say "wow" every time he uses it and we've gotten the smooth away because since i'm pregnant i'm really bad about shaving my legs and i feel gross. it doesn't work. it takes off fine hair on the arms like it shows in the commercials but that's it.

edit: i want the toothpaste dispenser thing!! i squeeze the middle of the tube and screw the whole thing up and end up wasting a lot

I have a Magic Bullet that I haven't used yet. The only thing that I have purchased from a TV Commercial was BareMinerals
smile.gif

I've bought the Conair Instant Highlights crap, last time I ever bought something from an infomercial!! It made my hair stick together and it didn't even look good

Originally Posted by BeachBarbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif edit: i want the toothpaste dispenser thing!! i squeeze the middle of the tube and screw the whole thing up and end up wasting a lot I want this too! Especially for the little one so he gets the perfect amount with no trouble.

I got strap perfect because I hate having straps show and I can't go without and rarely find racerback in my size that I like. LOL Also thought my DD could use them since one time she forgot to pack a sports bra for a track meet and her bra straps kept falling off her shoulders while racing. She can throw one in her bag so that if she forgets again she won't have to worry.

I'm more tempted by QVC stuff than "as seen on tv"- Bare Minerals, Wen Cleansing Conditioner (which I actually love) Philosophy fragrances,--- the list goes on, so I try not to tune in often. LOL

Back