Asian Eyes Advice Needed--My Version Sucks--Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MakeupJ Thank you all so much for your glowing words and advice. I'll going to do her again on Wednesday, and I'll post the pictures.
Thanks for the websites and pictures. they were really helpful.

What book is that page from Jennifer.

i got it from robert jones's makeup makeovers
smile.gif

I don't think I could've done better myself, she looks great. I don't think you did as bad as you think you did hun! =]

I am not a makeup expert but I love what you have done with her makeup. She looks gorgeous in after pic.

she looks great~ what are you talking about XD

but if you do want to change it up~ I suggest lining not the entire eye, just the outside corner to the middle (ya kno) , a lighter color, like white (subtly) on the inside to widen the eyes more.

you did a great job...

the only thing i would suggest is ignore the crease. apply shadow darker at the lashline and blend up..

asian eyes are tricky, cause of the small lid area to work with

Good job on the foundation! The way to avoid having falling eyeshadow ruin the base makeup is to finish the eye makeup part first! After you make sure there is no loose eyeshadow powder left on the eyelids, you can then clean up the face and apply concealor and foundation. Avoid highlighting the cheeks since they are already prominent, use matte blush over them.

Maybe try highlighting under her eyes and not to use eyeliner on the lower lid at all. Her creases look very low to me, the right one hardly shows at all. She has a natural dent over her eyeball though, in the picture you enhanced it beautifully. She may need fake lashes to open up her eyes more. The eyebrows do look a little unnatural, maybe try making them thicker?

These 2 Asian stars also got a dent over their eyeball:

anita2.jpg

U318P8T1D685715F913DT20080402143649.jpg

Back