Asian eyes even if you're not !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tricia24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey sorry if im sounding thickim new to this forum

and im very interested in viewing this video but how do i???

you should be able to, now, or maybe you need more posts ? or just go on youtube and search makeup gourmet, they have other videos that are really great.

awesome! thanks so much for posting
biggrin.gif

Thanks for posting! I really enjoyed watching that and loved how he kept going "close please" and "open please" lol! It was interesting as well because he's not really a cliche makeup artist. Is this a tv show or only on YouTube? Im going to go look for more episodes of Makeup Gourmet (gourmet gourmet lol)

seen them but I dont really see them working all too well =/ maybe it's just me, but I don't really get the "asian" feel.

I suppose it's more of an Asian 'feel'. lol

I don't really get the results I expected, but then again, it probably won't come out 100% unless you ARE Asian.. We don't have that pretty almond shape. D: I still LOVED watching before and after effects, though, and I intend to attempt that smoky eye look~. I think it's really alluring, even if it turns out to look just like normal, smoky-like make-up on someone - I think it's still very pretty!

And awesome: a male make-up artist who doesn't bother me in some way. o O; I thought he was very polite to his models, and easy to follow. Nice guy. :3

Thanks for sharing!

Back