Asian Women: What is your secret for perfect skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't live there, so you're gonna have to search this for yourself. Or look for online stores shipping where you live.

I've not had any success with any whitening in Shiseido lines of products.  I'd been using Shiseido products for 15 years. They are good cleansers and moisturizers but not the skin bleaching that the original post is wanting. They are also pricey.

I'd been researching Porcelana, it is supposed to work and it's readily available at walmart and walgreens etc.  

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've not had any success with any whitening in Shiseido lines of products.  I'd been using Shiseido products for 15 years. They are good cleansers and moisturizers but not the skin bleaching that the original post is wanting. They are also pricey.

I'd been researching Porcelana, it is supposed to work and it's readily available at walmart and walgreens etc.  

thnx  alot  divadoll  

thnx all

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've used a whitening mask from Shiseido in the past (there is a whole line of products actually, but i just used the mask). It's called Aqualabel. It did work when i used it, but i didn't use it long enough to see drastic results.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used it as a teen and didn't do anything for me.

2% hydroquinone should do something.  I'm cross-border shopping tuesday to check it out.  That was one of the recommendations at a site dedicated to skin bleaching.  

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used it as a teen and didn't do anything for me.

I have to admit I didn't use it daily but I did use it frequently but not daily. I used it on my knees and elbows which were dark.

Maybe you needed a prescription strength at 4%.  I can't get this in Canada so Bellingham is where I'm headed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Gonna pick up some Monistat anti-chafing gel too while I'm there.

I would not be able to get 4% prescription in Canada so I'll have to be patient and try this.  

btw. Was it your idea or your parents to use this on your elbows and knees when you were a teen?

Mine. My elbows and knees were always dark, like they were ashy dark, but when I hit my 20s those parts began to lighten up on their own. I also began having children so hormones could have had some part in why those areas lightened up. I haven't used Porcelana in years - well over a decade.

myryam night cream is d best
icon_smile.gif

Back