Assorted Men's Lifestyle Items from Birchbox Man for Trade or Sale ..........WANTED: samples or full size, men's or women's items

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I subscribed my husband to BB Man, and although he loves the samples of hair and body products, the lifestyle items have been really hit-and-miss....mostly miss.  So they sit in a big pile on my dining room table collecting dust.  I'm willing to trade them for samples or full size items - for men or women.  Just make me an offer!  Or, if you don't have anything to trade, but want an item, I'm willing to sell them for $5 each plus shipping.  All items are new, unused, still in packaging.  Here's what I have:

1. iSpeeker - magnetic sport & lifestyle speaker.   (Sells on birchbox for $25)

2. Quirky "Cordies" - desktop cord clips and anchor in White.  (Sells on birchbox for $10)

3. Rumba Vandam Watch (white) - silicon sport watch that can be linked to your credit card to do cashless payment - size Medium  (Sells on birchbox for $16)

4. Rumba Vandam Watch (white) - silicon sport watch that can be linked to your credit card to do cashless payment - size Large  (Sells on birchbox for $16)

5. Leather Birchbox Shoehorn - brown leather shoehorn with white stitching and the word "Birchbox" on the front (Sells on birchbox for $18)

Latest posts

Back