Attention owners/mods

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This may have already been brought up, but I am half asleep and have not read through all the posts. Sorry if it is a repeat. I was wondering, since you alot of different threads and forums about a lot of different things, how about one for poems. We could post some we've written or post our favorites from other authors. Just an idea.

Take care,

Anita

iluvgators

Originally Posted by iluvgators

This may have already been brought up, but I am half asleep and have not read through all the posts. Sorry if it is a repeat. I was wondering, since you alot of different threads and forums about a lot of different things, how about one for poems. We could post some we've written or post our favorites from other authors. Just an idea.
Take care,

Anita

iluvgators

Hmm great idea Gators! What we usually do is have all the board officers vote on changes like this. Sometimes they are shot down due to not having MUT have 7000 forums and other times, they love the idea. Let's post a vote for them.
I would say, for now, post poems in the General Chit Chat section.

Thanks for the idea.

Hey Anita,

All the mods/supermods & admins discussed this option but we dont think a poem forum is necessary on a Make-Up website right now. You are more than welcome to post your poems in the Gen Chit Chat forum though!

Thanks

Back