Attn brown eye girls that wear color contacts!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - you all look so good in color contacts! Unfortunately my iris is too large and the color contacts don't cover it - LOL!

I was considered by most people to be a strikingly beautiful baby, child and teenager. Many strangers would come up to me and my parents in public places and say what a gorgeous , beautiful baby and child. I never had big lips, I had /have normal size lips and a pretty delicate shaped mouth, and even as a baby and child I had high cheek bones, a small pretty shaped nose, an oval shaped face, very big dark brown beautiful deepset doe eyes ,(which many people mistakingly thought were black because of the contrast of my light red hair and skin) light skin, strawberries and cream complexion, no freckles and red blonde hair that was much redder than strawberry blonde. My mother was an artist and she went to art school and she even sold some of her sculptures in a few local galleries. She drew me in pastels when I was 5, she sculpted my face when I was 7 and she drew me in charcoal pencil which I sat for when I was 18. She never drew or sculpted my sister who is 4 years older though and was only considered very cute and average pretty and who looks nothing like me.My sister has green eyes,medium brown hair and doesn't have light skin like me. My mother saw people feature by feature as an artist and I once asked her if she thought a soap actress was pretty and she said, no she has an ugly nose, and she did, her nose was kind of flat and kind of spread out shaped. Several make up artists have said I have very beautiful eyes,and even a medical assistant recently said this to me.Chocolate is dark brown,and most people like chocolate a lot,it smells delicious,looks delicious and especially tastes delicious!Nobody thinks about cr*p or mud when they see,smell and taste chocolate even though they are the same colors! Coffee is also dark brown and a lot of people like it too.And as Van Morrison wrote his song,Brown Eyed Girl,and Bachman Turner Overdrive's song,You Aint Seen Nothing Yet,they sing the line about,and then she looked at me with her big brown eyes. And brown eyes especially beautiful dark chocolate brown have the most color in the iris,blue has the least,and it's the vains in the eyes that give the illusion of a blue color.

I'm really sorry,I didn't realize that I would get more than one post! The site wasn't working so I had to keep clicking the submit button. I really wish there was a delete option on here! Can a moderator please delete my double post? Thanks.

I'm researching this subject right now! I've got a post that profiles Clearly Colors brand by Coastal Contacts. They aren't for everyone though. Very vibrant shades but definitely opaque so they'll work on dark brown eyes. I have medium brown eyes and have tried the Blue Brazen and Green Envy. They are fun, but I would only wear them for special events, not day-to-day colors. At the bottom of the page are a few photos that show the lenses on some dark eyes. Enjoy!

*edited by mod*

Here's me in a bunch of different colors.  These are freshlook colorblends  I'm going to be getting Clearly Colors Aqua-tic allure (or whatever it is) in a couple months after I go to the eye doc.  My eyes are normally dark brown almost black

Turquoise

Honey 

Please excuse my friend...this was in CG school where it's 99.9% guys so they get a little crazy haha

Brilliant Blue

Green

Wow! Great pics! I've been looking for some sample pics of Freshlook Colorblends for my blog. I'll send them to your post! So, which Freshlook Colorblends do you like the best? I thought Brilliant Blue and Green looked really pretty on you. Have you tried Gray or Sterling Gray? Do you wear them daily or just for fun to mix things up a bit?

Thank you :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I've tried on the gray ones but wasn't thrilled.   I was going to get sterling gray next but I've decided to go with clearly colors.  I think the brill blue are very pretty but not natural like the greens.  I think I love them both equally lol.

I have dark brown eyes. I tried: Freshlook Colorblends in Pure Hazel, Gemstone Green, and Sterling Gray. I like the Sterling Gray

Hi there, that's my niece wearing Neo Cosmo 2 Tone Blue contacts. She bought them online obviously: www.optykrozmus.com :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All of these neo contacts are quite good in covering your natural eye color.

The eyes are indeed the windows to the soul - loved looking at the pics, I could look through even more and get no work done!

Beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know this is an old post but has anyone tried Fresh Look color blends recently? I am pretty sure they added more colors (more natural looking). I just ordered the light blue, can't wait for them to come in the mail!

If you want a dramatic difference get opaque lenses for dark eyes I have brown and here is what my blue sapphire penes look like

Back