August 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Ramonhmb gave an update on the same Instagram page: "No necklaces in the box.  Can I spoil it and says what in there?  Studs for some and a chain bracelet for others.  Have to wait and see the design in your boxes!"
God I hope I get the bracelet. I can definitely swap/gift earrings but I've been on the hunt for a chain bracelet.....

I hope I get a bracelet, too.  I do like their chain bracelets but if I get the stud earring (if they are the ones on the site that use the word stud) they would be a great gift for one of my nieces who both have birthdays coming up.  The earrings are a bit too cutesy for me to pull off but would be adorable on one of them.

Oh well, then the possibilities for August are still anyone's guess!  That's the fun part!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am kinda surprised the vendor gave out more info.  on whats in the box and when. I wonder if they are asked to keep it a secret.  Hope she doesn't get into "trouble" for the spoiler. 

Her post is gone now...

It took me forever to be able log in. Can we even change our password? Anyone know how to do that here btw?

Sorry to hear you had trouble logging in @@wisconsin gal . There is a link you can click on for "forgot my password" if you need to use it.

I'm surprised we don't have any spoilers yet, since August hasn't sold out yet.  

As a side note, do you think subscription boxes are going to continue to be as popular or are people losing interest? 

For me, I am a total consumer and I love to shop and treat myself to surprise boxes.  But I'm at saturation level now and it's rare anymore to receive a box that doesn't have something I already own (especially makeup).  

i am going to do one more month of Beautyfix.  Then, I only plan on keeping Birchbox, Popsugar, and Rachel Zoe.  

I'm surprised we don't have any spoilers yet, since August hasn't sold out yet.  

As a side note, do you think subscription boxes are going to continue to be as popular or are people losing interest? 

For me, I am a total consumer and I love to shop and treat myself to surprise boxes.  But I'm at saturation level now and it's rare anymore to receive a box that doesn't have something I already own (especially makeup).  

i am going to do one more month of Beautyfix.  Then, I only plan on keeping Birchbox, Popsugar, and Rachel Zoe.  
I haven't lost interest but I'm not as tempted to buy boxes anymore. I now only have PSMH, Birchbox and Rachel Zoe. At one point I had more than 15 boxes coming every month between kids boxes, food boxes, makeup boxes, clothes boxes and lifestyle boxes. 

Also, I felt burned by both French Box and OuiPlease so I'm much more wary of the newer boxes too. 

Lastly, I have also found some holy grail products so I don't necessarily get as much value out of the beauty boxes anymore. I just recently bought the Sephora Beauty Closet box and it has so many high end products in it that I am just loving.  So I've just been buying the Sephora favorites kits when I've been wanting to try out some new or different beauty products. 

Hi ladies! I think I may have found another spoiler for the August box. The Instagram account glittermagazine posted a photo of a brokedown scarf, and in the comments they said it was for August...what do y'all think?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi ladies! I think I may have found another spoiler for the August box. The Instagram account glittermagazine posted a photo of a brokedown scarf, and in the comments they said it was for August! What do y'all think?
I'm not 100% sure but I think that's actually the Brokedown scarf from the September 2012 box... or it's VERY similar.

Good sleuthing ladies!  That scarf is beautiful but sadly I don't think its in the August box Glittermag posted that pic from one of their creative director's instagram page Nikki Fowler.  It looks like pop sugar sent her a custom box with faves from previous pop sugar boxes (lucky lady!).  

https://instagram.com/p/55DPi3RgLY/?taken-by=nikkifowler28  the scarf photo is posted right after this one so my guess is the scarf was from and old box and she received it in the custom box.  I wouldn't a mind a beautiful scarf though.

Yea for the inspirations being released this one is stumping me... any guesses?

September morning themes make me think maybe a lunch bag (one of the thermal ones would be nice) or maybe a travel coffee mug/thermos?

Back to school : a 7 year pen (i have one and they are cute and last forever)  https://www.seltzergoods.com/the-seven-year-pen-c-21.html

or a purse organizer (could work for organization, too) of some sort?  Maybe a tote bag or cute backpack?

I LOVE ALL THESE THEMES. Except back to school, because I'm not a student, but regardless SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOX NOW.

Ok lets see:

Organization: a purse organizer or a necklace organizer/holder

Back to School: A pen or supplies, maybe a bag of some kind, this is more sept. for me but I understand many places around the country actually start in August

Celebration: Isn't august Popsugar's annivarsary month- maybe something cake batter flavored, I d love this tart palette http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-energy-noir-clay-palette

Morning Routine: I d love a waterproof speaker or radio for the shower, coffee mugs

I d really love for this to be one of those boxes with a big ticket item I feel like we are due for one.  

Back