August 3rd FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not done one of these before but I finally have a new camera so thought I'd give it a go. although as you'll see my camera skills ain't great yet!!

Excuse my fluffy, un-straightened hair and shiny nose! The flash has me look really shiny even though I didn't in person.

I used….

Foundation - a mixture of a bunch of the leftovers of various MMU samples!! Hehe. I have run out my MAC foundation till tomorrow!

Virgin Vie concealer (again, run out of MAC).

No.17 Blush Powder in Bramble Frost

MAC Carbon, Gesso & Phloof e/s

Blacktrack fluidline

Eyelure Naturlites strip lashes (I used the inner 1/3 on the outer corner of my eye only)

Revlon luxurious lengths mascara, applied with mini fan brush as the wand in this mascara sucks!

Benetint first then MAC clear lipglass mixed with a teeny smidge of Nars Hot Wired lipgloss.

One day I will learn to take a decent piccie!!

38.071.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/PICT0009.jpg

Originally Posted by lovefe /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy gorgeous as always that color r sooooo nice Thank you, dear!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Salope /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lookin' great ladies. Entipy, this look is by far your best. You look so fresh. I love it! Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Makeup-aholic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's mine. Very nice!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Not done one of these before but I finally have a new camera so thought I'd give it a go. although as you'll see my camera skills ain't great yet!! From what I can see, this looks very nice!!! You have such pretty eyes!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks gorgeous!
smile.gif

Ashlee, what brand/colors did you use on your eyes?
smile.gif

Thanks girls. I used the pink & purple hip pigments. I ripped the lables off so I have no clue what they are called. And phloof! as a highlight.

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you, dear!!
biggrin.gif
u r welcome
smile.gif
rotfl.gif

Back