awful weekend

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sarah_j1985 just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone for replying to my post.I've told him i want a break from everything for a while. i miss him but its best off this way. Thanks again everyone, its funny how people who Iu don't properly know can really understand exactly how Im feeling. I really appreciate it all ur support and kind words. thank you so much xxx You did the right thing - hang in there!
smile.gif

get out now. it's only been 90 days and he has failed the good bf test

Originally Posted by sarah_j1985 I just wanted a place to vent out all my anger and frustration bout this weekend, i know my problems are so silly compared to other ladies REAL problems but im jus gonna go for it. I have been seeing my boyfriend for approx 3months but we'v known eachother&b een kinda together for a yr and a half. He had a boys-only holiday over the summer right before we got together, and i last nite i found out by accident that he slept with some random girl while on holiday.
icon_sad.gif
his defense is that we werent "officially" together but since the holidays he's been lying about what he did. he told me nothing happened and refused to go into any more details. i thought fair enough &forgot about it. Now i just feel very betrayed, i know he didnt exactly cheat on me but it still hurts alot. When he was away he was texting me all the time telling me how he was always thinkin bout me &missing me!!? wonder if that was still true while he was gettin it on with some skanky girl. Feel so hurt &cant stop picturing him &her together. I really jus want someone else's perspective because all my friends are his &vice-versa. Really appreciate any opinons. thanks xxx

I don't think he was actually obligated to tell you that he slept with anyone at all. If you were simply friends at the time that it happened, experiencing nothing more than a mere crush, I think it was entirely his business. 'Taking a break' because you found out that he had sex with someone before you two even started dating just teaches him that he's going to be punished for his misdeeds in the past, and he won't want to tell you the truth, in the future.

Back