AWW!! The cutest things live in the water...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are tentatively calling the littlest one "Chainsaw." lol he is the one in the single pic by himself and sleeping under the heat light...

:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Originally Posted by MACGoddess We are tentatively calling the littlest one "Chainsaw." lol he is the one in the single pic by himself and sleeping under the heat light...
:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

They are such a cute pet!

I have 3 before, but they died a month after I bought them.

Their names were, Mipple, Mapple, Mobsie haha.

I named them myself lol.

lol thanks guys... I am totally obsessed with these little monkeys!! They are so much fun to watch!!

pretty well... the head MA I talked to said she would hire me on look alone and that I did great makeup and my skin was flawless!! YIPEE!!

I got an application and I am going to take photos of makeup I am going to do on my friends for a "portfolio" to include with the application bc I don't have cosmetic retail experience... So it isn't done with yet, but it is getting there!

Hopefully a portfolio will sway them to hire me!! I updated all this in the thread in the Makeup talk forum...

Leila - very happy to hear this good news. Hmm I think I remember telling you to build a portfolio of mu u do. Get a couple of friends to be models - two way benefit - they get the mu done and u get pics for ur portfolio!

Will look for the other thread!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess pretty well... the head MA I talked to said she would hire me on look alone and that I did great makeup and my skin was flawless!! YIPEE!!
I got an application and I am going to take photos of makeup I am going to do on my friends for a "portfolio" to include with the application bc I don't have cosmetic retail experience... So it isn't done with yet, but it is getting there!

Hopefully a portfolio will sway them to hire me!! I updated all this in the thread in the Makeup talk forum...

OMG, too cute!!! I am not a big turtle fan, but yours are so adorable. and soo tiny :icon_love

Those snappers are MEAN!!! lol I would have moved him out of the road just bc he is related to my babies, but I would have done it with a freakin SHOVEL!! A LOOOOONG one....

lol, I think adult snappers can EASILY take off a few fingers or possibly a whole hand! Those guys have a BAD attitude...

Back