B&B poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1. lotion of the day? 2. fragrance of the day? 3. tart/candle/fragrance oil of the day? 4. what product would you like to try if money were no object? 5. what products are in your shower right now? 1. BBW shea butter 2. jo malone black vetyver cafe 3. orange essential oil 4. a jo malone candle, probably grapefruit 5. TBS cranberry bubble bath, TBS mango peach shower gel, TBS mango peach scrub, loreal kids 2 in 1 in pineapple (this smells so good!) brilliant brunette conditioner, garnier conditioner, paul mitchell tea tree shampoo, a PE soap, (the bubbly tub one) lush queen of hearts facial soap, TBS jojoba facial cleanser, and totally juicy berry face scrub. phew!

1. lotion of the day? I used Suds & Light Goat's Milk Lotion in Black Cherry. 2. fragrance of the day? Pink Sugar 3. tart/candle/fragrance oil of the day? I have a Candle Junkies brownie tart in the kitchen, a Bissy's Boutique Sugar Cookie tart in the living room, and a Dulce de Leche (sp?) little candle burning here on my desk... it smells like a bakery in here... 4. what product would you like to try if money were no object? Well, I'm plotting orders to Skindazzles, Suds & Light, and Bissy's right now. I'm also pondering some of the Laura Mercier bath stuff... but not sure if it's worth the cash yet. 5. what products are in your shower right now? Oh my. Brown Bag Bath and Beauty Soy Yourself scrub in Sugar Cookie, Suds & Light Scrub in Sugar Cookie, Fresh scrub.. I think it's strawberry or something..., Redken So Long Shampoo and Conditioner, Redken Fat Cat, Matrix Amplify Conditioner, Suds & Light Cotton Candy shower gel, Skindazzles Pink Sugar shower gel, Scentful Bliss citrus soap (can't remember the name).. I think that might be it.

1. lotion of the day? Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Creme 2. fragrance of the day? A mix of Jo Malone Orange Blossom cologne and Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger 3. tart/candle/fragrance oil of the day? L'Occitane incense sticks - Citron Blackberry 4. what product would you like to try if money were no object? I'd love to have a few Jay Strongwater mirrored compacts or purse perfume atomizers! 5. what products are in your shower right now? Awake Skin Renovation Face Wash, John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner, TreSemme Conditioner for dry hair (all 5lbs of it!!), Aveeno Shave Gel, SavOn Rosemary Mint Bar Soap, The Wonder Cloth

Hi! I've used a bunch of Laura Mercier's bath products and they've all been excellent! Very pricey, but the quality is great. My favorites are the Tarte au Citron body lotion and Lavender Basil Body Butter. The Creme Brulee smells sooo good on others, but alas it's too sweet for me.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict 1. lotion of the day? I used Suds & Light Goat's Milk Lotion in Black Cherry. 2. fragrance of the day? Pink Sugar 3. tart/candle/fragrance oil of the day? I have a Candle Junkies brownie tart in the kitchen, a Bissy's Boutique Sugar Cookie tart in the living room, and a Dulce de Leche (sp?) little candle burning here on my desk... it smells like a bakery in here... 4. what product would you like to try if money were no object? Well, I'm plotting orders to Skindazzles, Suds & Light, and Bissy's right now. I'm also pondering some of the Laura Mercier bath stuff... but not sure if it's worth the cash yet. 5. what products are in your shower right now? Oh my. Brown Bag Bath and Beauty Soy Yourself scrub in Sugar Cookie, Suds & Light Scrub in Sugar Cookie, Fresh scrub.. I think it's strawberry or something..., Redken So Long Shampoo and Conditioner, Redken Fat Cat, Matrix Amplify Conditioner, Suds & Light Cotton Candy shower gel, Skindazzles Pink Sugar shower gel, Scentful Bliss citrus soap (can't remember the name).. I think that might be it.

1. lotion of the day? Bath and Body Works Jasmine

2. fragrance of the day? Carolina Herrera

3. tart/candle/fragrance oil of the day? None, but last night I lit a great smelling candle from "Home Interiors and Gifts" in Pear Tart. Yum!

4. what product would you like to try if money were no object? Right now, a bunch. For one, I'd like to try the Philosophy peeling system that KittySkyFish raved about.

5. what products are in your shower right now? K-Pak shampoo and conditioner, L'oreal moisture therapy, Aloe shave gel, Dove soap, Cucumber Melon body wash, and husband's Vo5 lol.

124banner5.gif

Originally Posted by bzmom 1. Moisture Therapy 2. Sunrise by Avon

3. Floral Essense scent by Home Interiors

4. Anti-aging line of beComing by Avon, or Lancome

5. Herbal Essence, Country Bunny Bath n Body Watermelon shower gel, Plumeria body lotion by Avon, Plumeria liquid soap by Avon, Loreal Kids Burst of Mango Tango

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>BzMom</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> Hey Bzmom... From your post, I think

a) you know what you like

B) you are incredibly organized.

Am I right?

heheh

Hey Cali - do you mean Bath & Body Works Night Blooming Jasmine, by any chance? Is it a fave of yours?
wink.gif
Just curious...

~Jules

Originally Posted by Californian 1. lotion of the day? Bath and Body Works Jasmine2. fragrance of the day? Carolina Herrera

3. tart/candle/fragrance oil of the day? None, but last night I lit a great smelling candle from "Home Interiors and Gifts" in Pear Tart. Yum!

4. what product would you like to try if money were no object? Right now, a bunch. For one, I'd like to try the Philosophy peeling system that KittySkyFish raved about.

5. what products are in your shower right now? K-Pak shampoo and conditioner, L'oreal moisture therapy, Aloe shave gel, Dove soap, Cucumber Melon body wash, and husband's Vo5 lol.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Hey Cali - do you mean Bath & Body Works Night Blooming Jasmine, by any chance? Is it a fave of yours?
wink.gif
Just curious...
~Jules

I don't know, let me recheck the bottle. I have jasmine outside my window and it smells really nice
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back