Baby born tonight

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, my god, tony! she is soooooooooooo cute! i love that outfit! i'm glad to hear reija's doing okay! has anthony seen the baby yet?

Guess I missed something. lol

Congrats again on your beautiful bundle of joy! She looks like a little doll in that pic!

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, my god, tony! she is soooooooooooo cute! i love that outfit! i'm glad to hear reija's doing okay! has anthony seen the baby yet? I was wondering when you would be asking about him....
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I was wondering when you would be asking about him....
laughing.gif
LOL!

HE sure has. He came over last weekend from college...going back soon

Originally Posted by Jennifer

oh, my god, tony! she is soooooooooooo cute! i love that outfit! i'm glad to hear reija's doing okay! has anthony seen the baby yet?

Congratulations to you both. Love the name for the little baby and wish her the best of the world.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) HE sure has. He came over last weekend from college...going back soon I think Jennifer is on the first flight to SoCal!
laughing.gif

OK,I am reading parenting talk from now on,if it weren't from Leony,I would still be waiting for your baby,lol.

Congrats to the whole family for a sweet baby girl!

P.s.:can we see some family pics?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I think Jennifer is on the first flight to SoCal!
laughing.gif
LMAO you know me too well
wink.gif
i'm actually on the plane now.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) She was born at 37 weeks. So yep, she was a bit early
smile.gif
I just realized that Reija said that she was "thinking" the baby was going to be born around the 37th week. LOL...damn good intuition that woman has!!

She is so beautiful. Congratulations to all of you
smile.gif
How very fortunate to be able to deliver without any pain meds....

Originally Posted by Zoey OK,I am reading parenting talk from now on,if it weren't from Leony,I would still be waiting for your baby,lol.Congrats to the whole family for a sweet baby girl!

P.s.:can we see some family pics?
biggrin.gif

Ditto. I never come in here, that's why I didn't see it!!!Congratulations, Tony and Reija!!! What a beautiful baby girl.
add_best_wishes.gif
hugss.gif

Oh my goodness!! I'm gonna have to start checking every single forum. I was just sitting here thinking "I wonder if Tony and Reija have had their baby yet"!! Now that precious is almost a month old, CONGRATULATIONS you two!!!! Sorry it took me forever.
doh.gif

Latest posts

Back