Bad makeup? What is wrong with people?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad, but I think it's to be expected. If a person puts their pictures on the internet, then they're putting their privacy out there for everybody to have an opinion on, just like the celebrities we see in tabloids.

The amount of idiocy astounds me! They can't even agree with each other and fight all the time. I'm sad and disappointed that such a community exists. Many of their posts feature perfectly acceptable artistic makeup and even the pics with truly bad makeup should not be mocked in this way. Is there anyone who hasn't ever done a makeup mistake in their lives? Why should people be mocked?
frown.gif

The only reason I'm signed up to it it because I want to keep tabs on it. Ie. If anyone ever posts me. I'm what they call a lurker as I never post anything

It is strange..You think that instead of going on site after site making fun of someone they would all meet at one place, take a look at each other then decide if they really want to continue to poke fun.

I have seen this thru seveal websites where people send pictures to the Mod's where people may have put on clothing that was not very flattering to their figure, colors may have been mixed, or if the person was overweight or had breast implants they were game for insults.

This is one of the reasons i do not take pictures with people. Not that I am anti-social but all it will take is an ex boyfriend or the girlfriend of that boyfriend to put another girls picture up, or best friends who are rivals know to poke fun at each other.

My associate is very cruel when he is telling someone about makeup or clothing and i think of him when i see things like livejournal.

Thats really nasty, I dont see why anyone thinks they have the right to put people down i mean nobody is perfect, i mean different people like different things, if every single person in the world like the same things then it would be boring, variety is the spice of life lol!

Some of the pictures aren't even ugly. It just seems like a site for girls wanting to take digs at other girls. Just an immature site for people who have ill humour and want a poor laugh at someone's expense.

Back