Barbie Loves MAC Collection Review!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you so much for taking the time and writing this review =D its very helpful!

omg thanx! your swatches are really helpful thank you! hahahaah i think ill be changing my list for sure! again thanx

great review!!

don't be shy is like a mix of dollymix and well dressed blushes but has the slight shimmer of the satin blushes

Oh, goodness, Dollymix and Don't Be Shy don't compare at ALL. Dollymix is a much darker pink, whereas Don't Be Shy is a cooler, pale pink.

Hmm, I think Pearl Blossom has a different texture/shimmer than Porcelain Pink, and it seems like it would be cooler pink, as well.

I'm happy to be of some service to you ladies with my reviews! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im going to an event thing on saturday. im so excited for it! im thinking of going to the mac counter in my town on thursday to see what i like and what i dont, so i would know what to get there.

depends on if you have well dressed and dolly mix already. that way you can mix those. so it depends if you like the color output of it. and whether you like the finish of it.

Back