Bare Escentuals!! I'm hooked!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Min Oh yay! I was wondering if you ever got it & how you liked it
yay.gif
. o, sorry Min, I 4got to let u know. Yes, I do like it a lot. Thank you so much for recommending it, I got the semi - matte just like u suggested in previous posts ...
biggrin.gif

yay.gif

Originally Posted by missjewell I have been really unsure about this product! I kept thinking it's just a "powder" how can this really work.Well I got some and I tried today for the first time and I truly don't think I will ever go back to liquid. With liquid my face always looked uneven and splothcy and really unnatural! I love how this looks......

This is the first time I have ever felt good and comfortable with the look of my makeup......

Just wanted to share!
yay.gif

Yes, I am the same way!!!! I was always interested in the Sheer Cover infomertial but that just looked too good to be true. So a few months ago I decided to go ahead and try Sheer Cover, and love it! Then I heard about Bare Escentuals, and they had so many different products that I just had to try it. I am totally hooked now, I am never putting anything that is liquid on my face again! I keep getting compliments about how good and "tan" I look (hehehe), but no one really says "your make up looks good today", they just say "you look so good today".
smile.gif
That is because, when we use the minerals, all we see is truly beautiful skin, and not a thick layer of make up. And the best of all is: NO MORE BREAKOUTS since I starting using mineral make up!!!!
yay.gif

Now I often find myself buying samples from Ebay... hehehe I have more than I need but I love buying samples as it gives you the chance to "test drive" the product on you. And the samples last for a long time too.

Some may say that BE is expensive, but each container of make up lasts forever!!!!!! I have been using the foundations, the warmth and the mineral veil from my introductory kit for 2 months and I still have a lot more than half of everything! So it is like an investiment.
smile.gif

I recently posted a FOTD using nothing BUT Bare Escentuals.
smile.gif
Here it is:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...t=27266&page=2

Ok girls you can see I am totally in love with this. hehehe But it is just so good that I just feeling like telling the world about this wonderful product!!!

I can't wait to try the Rare Minerals... Have you girls tried it yet? Did you like it??

Thais

Originally Posted by blackmettalic Does BE cover uneveness enough, though? Just curious. Yes it certainly does. I have used Sheer Cover and Bare Minerals, and noticed that Sheer Cover has a better coverage, but Bare Minerals has a lot more options of foundation colors so you are more likely to find one to match your skin tone. The introductory kit comes with a concealer brush that is great for covering uneveness, pimples, scars, etc.
The problem with BE (and other mineral make up) is that it is very easy to apply too much. The secret is to use half of what you think you need (hehehe) and buff buff buff. I use the Kabuki brush and the coverage is just right for me with only one application. Then if you think you need more coverage here or there, use the concelaer brush.

If you apply too much foundation, by the time you are done applying the warmth, mineral veil, all over face color and blush on top of it, you will look like a mask and your pores will be huge. So with mineral make up the less you use and the more you buff, the better.

If you are unsure you can go to a local Bare Escentuals boutique or Sephora store and have someone apply it on you. Then you will know your right shade and the type of coverage the make up provides.

smile.gif

Thais

Back