Barely legal eye candy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif i hate drake bell..he's too 'emo'
i do like daniel though
smile.gif

Yeah, I don't like him either..I love Daniel though, since i LOVE the Harry Potter films. hehe
smile.gif

I was called a cradle robber for dating 2 guys younger than me before...but who cares, if they rock your socks I'd say go for it! Age is nothing but a number. I mean if you're 25 and he's 16...that might be a bit of a problem. I think my grandma is 2 yrs older than gramps. Go grandma! haha, I love Brits so Daniel's in my book and one of the guys i dated looks like Shea

The only attractive "man" is Shia because thats the kinda guys I go for. The rest are okay. Although Daniel has an amazing body.

lol its weird hey! I remember when I was only just at uni, and id look at guys in school uniform and think, wow they're hot. But, I'd also be like, far out they must be at least 2 years younger than me, and almost definately not legal!

In the case of Daniel I'd make an exception, I dont care if he's legal or not, he's a cutie! some of those other boys are sweet too.

For me personality is a big factor and being as how I dont know what their personalities are like, I don't find them as attractive as I might if I knew more about them, LOL

that is one hot happy trail on danny! love love love that he doesn't wax or shave! hummina hummina!

Yeah.... sometimes there are perks to being the mom of a 10 year old girl, there are cute guys constantly on the tv and in posters in her room. LOL Though I feel like a dirty old woman for appreciating how cute they are!

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah.... sometimes there are perks to being the mom of a 10 year old girl, there are cute guys constantly on the tv and in posters in her room. LOL Though I feel like a dirty old woman for appreciating how cute they are! There ya go!! I remember when I was in high school my mom would tell me all my guy friends or boyfriends were so hot. She'd be like "If I was only 20 years younger" haha. And now that I'm older we both gawk at all the new teenybopper sensations coming out in music and t.v. and stuff.

My kids watch Drake and Josh. I did not realise he was 20, I thought he was much younger.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don´t feel guilty at all...I really like Zac Effron!!!! ditto

and im almost 27

Back