Barneys New York

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Barneys NY is having their goodie bag event starting on the 22th of this month. You can preorder. Last time I got their beauty event bag I couldn't believe how many samples and full size products they had... It is definitely worth to try. But the limit of spending is $125 and it is free shipping that I know of. Just wanted to let you guys know.

thanks for the heads up!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Barneys NY is having their goodie bag event starting on the 22th of this month. You can preorder. Last time I got their beauty event bag I couldn't believe how many samples and full size products they had... It is definitely worth to try. But the limit of spending is $125 and it is free shipping that I know of. Just wanted to let you guys know. Thank you. I was just wondering when this was coming up.

The Department store Barneys NewYork is having a beauty event starting 22Sep. I think it is only a week thing but if you go to one of the stores or order on the phone through one of them you get a goodie bag. You have to spend minumum $125 to be qualified and the goodie bag has tons of samples plus full size products. Last time I ordered they had bunches of bath, body, skincare, makeup samples (nice size samples) also full size lipgloss, lipstick, and more but can't remember right now because it was back in February. I sent half of the stuff to my sis and share with my cousins and their children. Came in handy when I needed gifts
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I don't know if they have one in San Francisco but I know they have one in Beverly Hills and shipping is free I believe. If you call the store and ask for one of the beauty counter you want to order from the Sa will take your order info. You don't have to buy from only one counter. You can tell her what products and brands you want and she gets it all ready. Let me know if you get it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://www.barneys.com/index_flash.html

Originally Posted by Marisol I have never heard of this. Can you tell us more?

Originally Posted by lilla Barneys NY is having their goodie bag event starting on the 22th of this month. You can preorder. Last time I got their beauty event bag I couldn't believe how many samples and full size products they had... It is definitely worth to try. But the limit of spending is $125 and it is free shipping that I know of. Just wanted to let you guys know. I just went there tonight. Here is what is in the goodie bag: Stila It Gloss in breathtaking (full size), Bionova eye makeup remover (trial size), Chantecaille Rice and Geranium Foaming Cleanser (trial), sco body polish (trial), Revive moisturizing renewal cream (trial), Nars Skin nourishing eye cream (packet), Odile Lecoin revitalizing treatment for sensitive skin (packet), Yves St. Laurent Temps Mejeur serum intensive skin supplement (trial), Caudalie bath and shower gel (trial), Nars glitter pencil in Xenon (full), Natura Bisse Glyco Peeling intensive exfoliator (trial), Malin + Goetz face cleanser (trial), Sally Hershberger Face Place face volumizer (trial), Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (trial), Molton Brown invigorating sum ginseng bath & shower (trial), Cle de Peau eye contour balm anti-wrinkle (trial), Fresh rice face wash (packet), Yves St. Laurent temps majeur yeux intensive skin supplement for the eyes (trial), Bionova Superior Eye Lift impact f3 (trial), Sue Devitt triple C-weed whipped foundation oil-free in Tanami (packet), Skinceuticals C E Ferulic prevent (trial), Kanebo Sensai advanced recovery concentrate cell-refining cream (trial), Chanel precision gentle bi-phase eye makeup remover (trial), Supersmile Quikee solution (trial), Clarins extra-firming body care rich replenishing cream (trial), Shiseido benefiance pure retinol instant treatment eye mask (packet), Shiseido Facial Massage coupon, Prada perfume sample, Kai perfume sample, Kiehl's original musk blend no. 1 perfume sample, L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chasses Aux Papillons perfume sample, Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien perfume sample, Bobbi Brown matte stain for lips packet in colors: clay, desert clay, and chili (all on one sample card), Hourglass lipline r in Trace, Sue Devitt mini lip gloss in Alanya, and by Terry hydralift timeproof lipstick in metallic beige. Plus, it all comes in a pink canvas (with floral print) bag. A few counters offer extra gifts if you spend a certain amount at each counter. Nars had one if you spend $175, Clarins had one if you spend $150. I bought from different counters and didn't shop at just one, so I'm not sure what was in the "brand loyal" gifts. I'm quite pleased with my goodie bag! :)

Wow, I remember last time mine had a lot of trials and some full sizes but this sounds awesome!!! AND thank you for posting all the goodies
claps.gif
:icon_love That is very nice of you! Enjoy your goodies, I bought through 2 counters (Shu and Nars) and my package won't be here until next week
icon_sad.gif
. My total was exactly $126
icon_cheesygrin.gif
so I don't think I will be getting anything extra from Nars or Shu but I am still gonna be happy with all the extras
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks again for the info
claps.gif

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I just went there tonight. Here is what is in the goodie bag: Stila It Gloss in breathtaking (full size), Bionova eye makeup remover (trial size), Chantecaille Rice and Geranium Foaming Cleanser (trial), sco body polish (trial), Revive moisturizing renewal cream (trial), Nars Skin nourishing eye cream (packet), Odile Lecoin revitalizing treatment for sensitive skin (packet), Yves St. Laurent Temps Mejeur serum intensive skin supplement (trial), Caudalie bath and shower gel (trial), Nars glitter pencil in Xenon (full), Natura Bisse Glyco Peeling intensive exfoliator (trial), Malin + Goetz face cleanser (trial), Sally Hershberger Face Place face volumizer (trial), Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (trial), Molton Brown invigorating sum ginseng bath & shower (trial), Cle de Peau eye contour balm anti-wrinkle (trial), Fresh rice face wash (packet), Yves St. Laurent temps majeur yeux intensive skin supplement for the eyes (trial), Bionova Superior Eye Lift impact f3 (trial), Sue Devitt triple C-weed whipped foundation oil-free in Tanami (packet), Skinceuticals C E Ferulic prevent (trial), Kanebo Sensai advanced recovery concentrate cell-refining cream (trial), Chanel precision gentle bi-phase eye makeup remover (trial), Supersmile Quikee solution (trial), Clarins extra-firming body care rich replenishing cream (trial), Shiseido benefiance pure retinol instant treatment eye mask (packet), Shiseido Facial Massage coupon, Prada perfume sample, Kai perfume sample, Kiehl's original musk blend no. 1 perfume sample, L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chasses Aux Papillons perfume sample, Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien perfume sample, Bobbi Brown matte stain for lips packet in colors: clay, desert clay, and chili (all on one sample card), Hourglass lipline r in Trace, Sue Devitt mini lip gloss in Alanya, and by Terry hydralift timeproof lipstick in metallic beige. Plus, it all comes in a pink canvas (with floral print) bag. A few counters offer extra gifts if you spend a certain amount at each counter. Nars had one if you spend $175, Clarins had one if you spend $150. I bought from different counters and didn't shop at just one, so I'm not sure what was in the "brand loyal" gifts. I'm quite pleased with my goodie bag! :)

That is quite a goodie bag haul!!!

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I just went there tonight. Here is what is in the goodie bag: Stila It Gloss in breathtaking (full size), Bionova eye makeup remover (trial size), Chantecaille Rice and Geranium Foaming Cleanser (trial), sco body polish (trial), Revive moisturizing renewal cream (trial), Nars Skin nourishing eye cream (packet), Odile Lecoin revitalizing treatment for sensitive skin (packet), Yves St. Laurent Temps Mejeur serum intensive skin supplement (trial), Caudalie bath and shower gel (trial), Nars glitter pencil in Xenon (full), Natura Bisse Glyco Peeling intensive exfoliator (trial), Malin + Goetz face cleanser (trial), Sally Hershberger Face Place face volumizer (trial), Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (trial), Molton Brown invigorating sum ginseng bath & shower (trial), Cle de Peau eye contour balm anti-wrinkle (trial), Fresh rice face wash (packet), Yves St. Laurent temps majeur yeux intensive skin supplement for the eyes (trial), Bionova Superior Eye Lift impact f3 (trial), Sue Devitt triple C-weed whipped foundation oil-free in Tanami (packet), Skinceuticals C E Ferulic prevent (trial), Kanebo Sensai advanced recovery concentrate cell-refining cream (trial), Chanel precision gentle bi-phase eye makeup remover (trial), Supersmile Quikee solution (trial), Clarins extra-firming body care rich replenishing cream (trial), Shiseido benefiance pure retinol instant treatment eye mask (packet), Shiseido Facial Massage coupon, Prada perfume sample, Kai perfume sample, Kiehl's original musk blend no. 1 perfume sample, L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chasses Aux Papillons perfume sample, Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien perfume sample, Bobbi Brown matte stain for lips packet in colors: clay, desert clay, and chili (all on one sample card), Hourglass lipline r in Trace, Sue Devitt mini lip gloss in Alanya, and by Terry hydralift timeproof lipstick in metallic beige. Plus, it all comes in a pink canvas (with floral print) bag. A few counters offer extra gifts if you spend a certain amount at each counter. Nars had one if you spend $175, Clarins had one if you spend $150. I bought from different counters and didn't shop at just one, so I'm not sure what was in the "brand loyal" gifts. I'm quite pleased with my goodie bag! :)

Believe me Kerri, Barneys New York was the best goodie bag I have ever had. When I missed their mother's day event, I was mad at myself
icon_rolleyes.gif
cause I knew it would be another good one
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri That is quite a goodie bag haul!!!

Wow!!

All that stuff sounds fab!

We never have anything like that over in the UK
icon_sad.gif
!

Originally Posted by lilla Wow, I remember last time mine had a lot of trials and some full sizes but this sounds awesome!!! AND thank you for posting all the goodies
claps.gif
:icon_love That is very nice of you! Enjoy your goodies, I bought through 2 counters (Shu and Nars) and my package won't be here until next week
icon_sad.gif
. My total was exactly $126
icon_cheesygrin.gif
so I don't think I will be getting anything extra from Nars or Shu but I am still gonna be happy with all the extras
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks again for the info
claps.gif
Thank you for letting me know in advance. I've missed out on a few previous events. It will be so nice to be able to try out so many different products.

I agree, I like being able to try different and new stuff
icon_smile.gif
I will be checking them out periodically so I won't miss it again. I will post here for sure next time
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC Thank you for letting me know in advance. I've missed out on a few previous events. It will be so nice to be able to try out so many different products.

Latest posts

Back