Bath products

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I like anything from Bath & Body Works' Aromatherapy line... Especially anything from the "Sleep" line in the Lavendar Vanilla scent.

And I swear... the Pillow mist really does put you to sleep!!! And you sleep great too!

Reaction score
I have a 3-in-1 thing from Target (a Philosophy knock off I'm sure) in Coconut, it smells nice..and Sorbet bubble bath from MOR (an Australian company) is very nice.

Reaction score
TBS cranberry bubble bath, TBS peach mango shower gel/bubble bath, and assorted lush and yodelingfish bath bombs and bubble bars.

Reaction score
I love Maggie Tisserand Herb Bath Essence(relax):icon_love

natural Ingredient*Lavender,...Chamomile,...geranium,,...m ushroom....jojoba oil and etc

Reaction score
I like milk bath by avon, they have it in a bubble bath and a bath and body oil. it smell great and makes your skin so soft and smooth.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my favorite bubble bath scents have been discontinued by Bath and Body Works. I loved Herbal Mist and Green Clover & Aloe. Both of these scents helped my migraines tremendously. It was so nice to soak in the tub and get some relief! I really miss these scents.

Reaction score
Oh man i wish they still sold it cause i sure can use some for my headaches which are becoming more a pain in the butt.

Reaction score
I love Skin So Soft Bath Oil in Soft & Sensual. It feels like bathing in silk! Soooo relaxing!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby Unfortunately, my favorite bubble bath scents have been discontinued by Bath and Body Works. I loved Herbal Mist and Green Clover & Aloe. Both of these scents helped my migraines tremendously. It was so nice to soak in the tub and get some relief! I really miss these scents. You should try Ebay! There may still be some out there

Reaction score
I love Philosophy's Amazing Grace 3-1 for a luxurious bubble bath. If I take a bath, there has to be a lot of bubbles!

Reaction score
I haven't really picked a favorite bath product but here are the ones I'm currently into:

• Bath & Body Works Holiday Sweets 3-in-1 body wash, bubble bath and shampoo in Hot Chocolate--goes well with Jaqua Buttercream Frosting body butter or even Holiday Sweets Marshmellow body cream
  • B&BW's Aromatherapy line in either Lavender Vanilla or Jasmine Vanilla.
...and that's actually all I can think of right now.

Reaction score
Bath & Body Works for sure
Victoria's Secret is pretty good too.

Latest posts