Bathroom

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband and I have absolutely no shame when it comes to each other. I don't even know that we ever had any bathroom boundaries LOL Although he has come in to do his business while I'm taking a nice hot bubble bath, and his stink completely ruined my nice relaxing ambience. He quicky gets kicked out for that ha!

I have an 8 year old and an 18 month old as well, who are constantly barging in the bathroom. I don't remember the last time I've been able to use the bathroom in peace.

My husband and I have been together 8 years. I can pee if front of him, but to this day, he swears I don't do #2 (gosh, I blush just trying to type the word!).

LMAO! How in the world did I miss this thread!??

You take a dump in the shower!? LOL I know what you meant but it just sounded funny. Hehehe!

Okay, I can pee or poop in front of my man or with the door open with no problem. He, on the other hand, hates when I barge in the bathroom if he's in the middle of pinching off a loaf or even taking a wizz. Sometimes i'll open the door and go, "What are you doin'?" just to see the embarrassed look on his face. Too funny and cute.

We have a laundry hamper built in between the laundry room and the master bedroom. It has a door that pops down to throw towels, clothes, etc. in. I've snuck inside there when friends were over using my bathroom and popped it open when they're in the midst of doing their business and scared the crap (pun intended) out of them. It's fun! Hehe!

we do both in front of eachother. sometimes we laugh about it (b/c damn it stinks!) and sometimes, we just don't care (we walk in and out).

This thread reminds me of a joke that Bill Engvall does. :laughing:

I've been married so long that I don't remember when I hit that comfort area but knowing my lack of shyness it probably wasn't too long into the marriage. Now when I go to duke I have my shadow (Pixie the St. Bernard) she likes me to scratch her neck which relaxes her and she rips farts off, which is nice b/c I can blame all of the stench on her. That and my daughter's like to follow me into the bathroom just to talk girl talk. Tonight's discussion was pimples and hair styles. :scared:

My soon to be sister-in-law and my brother-in-law went and stayed with my other brother-in-law a few weeks ago when we had to travel out of town for a funeral. She told me they both gave her a great teasing because of the stink she made. She thought it was hillarious, I love that girl!

I had a bf once that would call me into the bathroom and ask me to talk to him/keep him company while he dumped.

I could care less about peeing in front of John from day one. I still won't go #2 in front of him, nor do I even care to discuss it with him *lmao*

My hubby and I have no qualms about peeing in front of each other, but when I do my #2, I don't like intruders. It's my only time I get to actually "sit and reflect on the day" for about a minute or two.

My husband and I can pee in front of each other. But like most others I rather have my time when doing #2. Plus who wants to smell it LOL. I have barged in on my husband a few times and he just sits for like 10 mins on the toilet reading his GUITAR WORLD magazine. You would think we were old, but actually he is only 21!! HA!!

I'm with you! It stinks and I also loose my concentration and I can't poop. Is only me and a magazine! LOL :laughing:

i dont think i can go infront of any one lol

hey how do i unsubscribe to certain threads

OMG LMAO!!!! Shit, Lisa..no pun intended either. Your house sounds fun:glasses:.

:scared: ....Ohhh keee dooekee.

That's..um....a little weird.

Well, my BF's a doctor, so he isn't shy about any bodily functions. I, though am one Strange Ranger when it comes to that. Yeah, right, peeing is fine..but I am so weird I don't even like to go number 2 in a public bathroom; like at the mall or a restaurant or any Public Place and have been known to hold it until I got home to my own Sweet Toilet where I could relax. And I always close the door unless I'm sick (ugh) or something....:ill:

Anh, I don't care. My husband and I have been peeing in front of each other for years. However, he doesn't seem to mind walking into the bathroom when I am pooping (and start a long drawn out conversation, mind you) but with him, he HAS to be alone. He pees outside when I am watering the grass. He pees in the shower when I am in there with him (I have curbed his appetite from doing that, too). He just doesn't care. He uses farts as exclamation points. And he giggles afterwards. Wow, I'm married to a real nut, aren't I?

I have no problem being around my wife when she's going, but there is no way that I will let her be around when I am. There are some things that she doesn't need to see.

I totally don't care about either. We fart in front of/on each other all the time, so I definitely don't mind Nick being in the bathroom with me when I'm going #1 or #2. He doesn't allow me in the bathroom if he's #2ing though.

We've been living together almost a year and we have a closed door bathroom policy. It's not something I feel attractive doing in front of him, and vice versa. I think it's one of those things we do to "keep the romance".

As for gas, if it happens, it happens, but we do try not to. We each know that the other farts sometimes, but again, we try to be romantic with each other still.

Back