BB Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LeHinomoto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No I don't but I would love to if they made more colors for the BB Cream ranging from lightest to the darkest like Revlon did with thier Colorstay Collection.
Wouldn't that be nice but let's face it, BB Cream tends to be made in Korea or Japan and is made for those skin colorings. We need an American company to jump on the BB cream bandwagon and sell it at a REASONABLE price in a wide range of colors.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wouldn't that be nice but let's face it, BB Cream tends to be made in Korea or Japan and is made for those skin colorings. We need an American company to jump on the BB cream bandwagon and sell it at a REASONABLE price in a wide range of colors.

Sad truth, but I really do hope an American company does come out with on that's also a reasonable price too. Sucks that an American company hasn't jumped on this idea. I heard MAC was coming out with a Beauty Balm but it's limited from what I've heard.

Of course it's be "limited", lol, it's how MAC is able to "justify" their outrageous prices. lol

When I was in the market for a good BB cream the best website I found on giving a little info on what skin type would suit which cream is this one:

http://www.asianfashioncity.com/bb-cream-gallery.html 

It shows a variety of different BB creams and will give a little blurb on each one. I ended up buying the Skin79 [SIZE=small]VIP Gold Super Plus Beblesh Balm I bought it off ebay for about $16 bucks ant its authentic. I'm really happy with it and I'm going to repurchace it 100%  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]If you want to see a swatch of the BB cream I bought theres some on my blog:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]http://glitterbalm.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-skin79-vip-gold-collection-super.html[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]onnknvvvv on my blog   dd  [/SIZE]

Back