Beautiful Brightening Foundations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PFF.jpg
Physician's Formula Brightening Foundation ($9.99) contains pearlescent pigments to provide you with a subtle brightening effect, a soft skin tone and an overall healthier look. It is formulated with vitamins A, C, and E to help protect the skin from environmental damage, and the formula is non-comedogenic.

LancomeBrightening.jpg
Lancome Photogenic Skin-Illuminating Makeup SPF 15 ($35) is an oil-free foundation that adjusts the effects of the light on your skin. It also evens out your skin tone, contains SPF 15 and is made with a complexion-brightening blue pigment base for a natural effect.

AnnaSuiFoundation.jpg
Anna Sui Brightening Fluid Foundation ($39.50) creates a radiant, bright and youthful-looking complexion. It contains vitamins A and B to help eliminate dead skin cells, it protects your skin against free radicals and there are traces of melanin inside to shield your skin from UV damage.

Beautiful Brightening Foundations | BellaSugar - Beauty, Hair, & Skin.

I saw the Physician's Formula one today and it came with setting powder. It looks pretty nice surprisingly.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'll have to give the PF a try! Thanks for this! lol me too.

Latest posts

Back