Beauty Box 5 - February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

Just wanted to start a BB5 thread for the new month. I know we have some time before the boxes are sent out but feel free for when they come in to post your pictures!

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does beauty box 5 give any spoilers? This month will be my first one.
I don't believe so! This is my first month as well. I saw some others made previous months so why not, hehe.

I'm looking forward to it! I'll be posting a BB5 on my blog this month and I'm hoping they give us some really cool items.

I actually have these guards and have had the plastic thingys for about 4 yrs now and they are fraying at the ends a lil so im happy to get this this month

So does anyone know when we should expect our boxes to ship? Do we get a shipping notice or tracking number? And are there usually more spoilers? I'm very excited to see what else is going to be in this box this month!

So does anyone know when we should expect our boxes to ship? Do we get a shipping notice or tracking number? And are there usually more spoilers? I'm very excited to see what else is going to be in this box this month!
They usually ship on the 15th of the month. There's been months where I've seen them release 2-3 spoilers and some months nothing. They kind of just roll with it. They do send a shipping notice with a tracking number :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is also my first box from bb5. I've tried glossybox, lipfactoryinc, ipsy, birchbox, beautyarmy and sample society. lol I cancelled all except ipsy i think they're a great deal for $10. So, fingers crossed for BB5! Don't let me down! lol
claps.gif

Beauty Box 5 is the next beauty box I want to try but I don't really know too much about it. What are your thoughts as current subscribers?

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beauty Box 5 is the next beauty box I want to try but I don't really know too much about it. What are your thoughts as current subscribers?
I love it! It promises 5 beauty samples every month and they always have a good variety. They do include some full sized products some months. Overall,  I think the value is definitely here.  

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this is my first box so im kind of excited! they should actually be shipping them soon, on their website they say around the 15th! ill be posting my box in a spoiler hidden text when i receive it so you can take a peek if youd like :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've giving it a try since it's half the price of Canadian Glossybox (which has been sending drugstore, expired and discontinued products lately) and it ships to Canada.  I'm interested in seeing how long it takes to ship to Canada since I've had a parcel sitting at a USPS facility in Los Angeles since January 24th! 

I've giving it a try since it's half the price of Canadian Glossybox (which has been sending drugstore, expired and discontinued products lately) and it ships to Canada.  I'm interested in seeing how long it takes to ship to Canada since I've had a parcel sitting at a USPS facility in Los Angeles since January 24th! 
Usually they ship on the 15th, and i receive it on the last day of the month, or a few days into the next month. But i live in northern Canada =P I always get it before my glossybox though haha This month BB5 said they're a bit behind due to the boxes being too heavy to ship with the carrier they normally use - that's a good excuse for me! Haha

Latest posts

Back