Beauty Box 5 July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this email from Beautybox5 thought I would share!

We Want You Back

We miss you! We thought you'd want to know about our amazing special we're offering today only: sign up for a yearly subscription with free shipping and get $20 off the yearly price of $99.  You'll get 12 boxes with a handpicked selection of beauty essentials – all for only $79 – an incredibly low price of just $6.58 per box.  This offer is only valid through the end of today, July 19th at 12 midnight. So sign back up today and get your first of 12 Beauty Boxes in August.  Click here to sign up.  Use coupon code ANNUAL at checkout.

XOXO,

BB5

Anybody got tracking notice yet? This is my first month and I wasn't sure what time of month they usually ship.

not yet for me - they switched it to 17 or 18th of every month now. 
icon_neutral.gif

I have a question.  I subscribed to BB5 on June 7 (just checked my bank account).  I didn't get a June box and I e-mailed them last week since their log in feature is disabled right now.  I've not heard anything back from them.  Anyone else have any issue with their customer service? 
Same thing here.. They've charged me $12 mid June, and another $12 mid July, and I've yet to see the first box from them... Super annoyed.

They are redoing their website/systems and although they are one of the larger companies, they are still small. I am sure they will fix all the issues ASAP.

no news so far - ive been keeping up with their facebook page and website. many people have been asking when they are shipping out so im sure theyll respond soon.. hopefully!

Just got an email saying they shipped my box last week via USPS, but they couldn't send out a tracking number. They said I would get it by the end of this week. Glad it is on it's way, but I like hitting that tracking several times a day to see where it is.

Great news! Beauty boxes shipped last Wednesday and Thursday. Your box will arrive late this week or early next week through USPS.

Beauty Box 5 is consistently working hard to improve, including getting boxes to you quicker and more reliably. We recently changed our shipping process which unexpectedly interrupted our ability to send shipment tracking emails this month. We'll have that fixed next month.

just got the email as well!

Sorry...i dont know how to post spoilers from my phone
I got my box today too. I got the same things except I got a red lip gloss, which I think I might have already. The foot scrub looks interesting.

I got mine today! 

I subbed this month because I'd read about the Be A Bombshell lipgloss being included in this month's box.  I was bummed that I got it in "Diamond" though, which is just a plain clear lip gloss. Bah.  To the trades that one will go, unfortunately. 

I think I'll still give it a few months anyway though, even if it didn't wow me like some of the other sub boxes have. 

Me, too, and I'm LOVING your new profile pic! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks girl! I love your new hair color!! I dyed my hair a similar shade 2 summers ago and I LOVED it! I always want to go back but it took me almost a year to get back to blonde. I can never make up my damn mind! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks girl! I love your new hair color!! I dyed my hair a similar shade 2 summers ago and I LOVED it! I always want to go back but it took me almost a year to get back to blonde. I can never make up my damn mind! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Gah! Tell me about it! It's a wonder I have any hair left !! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello everyone I am new here & to the beauty boxes :rolleyes: I am subs to Ipsy & the BB5 ... I just have a question do we get sneak peek .. spoilers with the BB5 like Ipsy or we just have to wait until we receive the box ðŸ˜

I didn't like the color of my lip gloss either, so it's on my trade list. I was not too impressed with this month's box, I liked last month better. Love that Shea Terra Black soap!!

Back