Beauty Fix Winter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't find the old thread on this and wanted advice on ordering BeautyFix. I am dropping Glossybox (probably after my free February) and was thinking on stocking up on some skin care with BeautyFix. Has anyone used the BF20blog code that is floating around? I cannot ever seem to complete an order or use a code with BeautyFix. Advice on registering and ordering from this weird site?

I had the same issues. I had an easier time using their website with my desktop computer and I received an e-mail referral which gave the same discount. Just make sure that if you use a discount code you add it on the selection page and its reflected in the "cart" before you submit your purchase.

How much is the discount code for??

I signed up for the year as if you go under "give a gift" you can pay $150 for the four quarters.

-you also get 4x $25 off $50 purchase....which is one of the main reasons I signed up.

Dermstore has some really useful items for me- they sell the allergy/sunburn cream I use tons of and carry DHC skincare that I like some of (it is a japanese brand).

By the time I'm done using my 4 coupons I figure it costs me an extra $50 over my membership cost (4x $25 coupons = $100 savings on items I already buy at other stores..)

At least that's what I'm telling myself!

I'd like to know too- not much that I liked in the winter items...ended up getting 4 repeat items n gave them to my sister who was very happy!

I prapaid for the year, so not sure if I could skip a season, but also needed the $25 off coupon.

If you go under "give a gift" you can prepay and your sub runs out.

It is also $150 for the 4 quarters instead of $200 and you get the 4 coupon codes too.

Too good for me to pass up considering how much I spend at Dermstore and that those items are the same price everywhere...

FORGOT TO ADD: IF YOU GO ON THE BEAUTYFIX FACEBOOK THEY GET BACK TO PEOPLE VERY QUICKLY....

Originally Posted by Katinka31 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know when the next season's choices are likely to appear?

Latest posts

Back