Beauty Goddess

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I miss you
icon_cry.gif

the mods came to the conclusion that Tony is the beauty goddess and is a robot that reija made. LOL

I'm wearing my confused face right now.

I dunno who Beauty Goddess is. Was she around before I joined?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Well Tony, what does that say about your sexual prowess if you can't turn her on?
wink.gif
ahahahahaha!!!!!

Hahahaha!
hahaha.gif

Good one, Char!

I've been reading some old posts from when she (it) was around. Quite entertaining!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Well Tony, what does that say about your sexual prowess if you can't turn her on?
wink.gif
LMAO!!!!
hahaha.gif

I still miss her though...........
icon_cry.gif

Aww I want to meet the Beauty Goddess!! That's not fair that Lisa and I had to miss out on the fun!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, we had to shut her down from the forums. she was taking over. If you join me in the chat room right now. She is in there. Her replies are funny! LOL, I was confused on chat room hahha.

It was really nice talking to her hahah, she won't shut up lol.

Originally Posted by Leony LOL, I was confused on chat room hahha.It was really nice talking to her hahah, she won't shut up lol.

She is a trip that is for sure. At times other members thought she went into other forums.

oh, my god. it's SO annoying. i was trying to have a nice conversation with leony in the chat and she kept getting in the way.

when i said thanks to leony because she told me to have a good day, BG said, "it's not a problem!"
icon_evil.gif

wink.gif

Haha. Hey, I was in there earlier but Leony wasn't talking to me so I just messed around with the Booty Goddess.

I just checked at the bottom of the main screen and it still shows i'm in there. I logged out of it like 20 or 30 minutes ago. I guess that explains why Laura and Leony never responded to me when i've been in there trying to chat with them before. It's either that or they just don't like me.
icon_cry.gif

that is cuz you didn't click the button at the top that says CLICK TO EXIT. If you just click the X in the window, the database thinks you are still there until you time out.

Hahah you silly girl!

I'd love to chat with you sometimes Lisa! I never see you online on chatroom before.

I chatted a bit with Jennifer and Tony today, and this afternoon with BG for few minutes LOL.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I just checked at the bottom of the main screen and it still shows i'm in there. I logged out of it like 20 or 30 minutes ago. I guess that explains why Laura and Leony never responded to me when i've been in there trying to chat with them before. It's either that or they just don't like me.
icon_cry.gif

Back