Beauty Sage??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't... but I entered my e-mail for the "special launch offer". Hopefully will be one of the first to receive free... I always miss those ones, like for Conscious Box.

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't... but I entered my e-mail for the "special launch offer". Hopefully will be one of the first to receive free... I always miss those ones, like for Conscious Box.
I don't think it's a sub, just an online shop.

I am new, but I got the info about it from a freebie site I frequent, this is what they said. I am not sure if it will be a sub. or not? I am thinking it will be more of a every once in a while box.

http://www.beautysage.com/ -they mentioned on twitter that if you sign up before they launch you’ll get a box with 5 samples. They’ll contact you when the offer is ready.

I signed up for this weeks ago and it's a beauty shop that is being started by Dr. Oz and they will be selling the products that Dr. Oz endorses.  Anyways, it's not 5 free samples just for entering in your email - it's 5 free samples with your first $30 purchase when Beauty Sage finally launches.  I'll try to find the email that I got that said that. 

Thank you for your interest in BeautySage.

BeautySage is a soon-to-launch online shop inspired by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen’s YouBeauty. We carry only beauty and wellness products that are proven to deliver—for you, and for women like you. Most importantly, we carry products you’ll tell your friends about. Why? Because they work. It’s that simple.

You'll be the first to learn which items have passed our stringent vetting process, plus get insider tips, exclusive offers and so much more.

You'll also receive a token of our appreciation when we launch. We'll email you with directions to collect your special offer. Stay tuned!

- The BeautySage Team

This is the e-mail I got from them this morning.

Originally Posted by Wida /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for this weeks ago and it's a beauty shop that is being started by Dr. Oz and they will be selling the products that Dr. Oz endorses.  Anyways, it's not 5 free samples just for entering in your email - it's 5 free samples with your first $30 purchase when Beauty Sage finally launches.  I'll try to find the email that I got that said that. 
This is from their twitter

Those who sign up at http://beautysage.com before launch receive this exclusive box packed with 5 deluxe samples!

BeautySage has a facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BeautySage).  In their Wall Photos is a photo of their "free sample box" with the Beauty Sage logo in front of it.  In the description of the photo is this: "Sign up and get your free sample box at: http://www.beautysage.com/

Our online shop is coming soon! Only those who sign up before launch receive this exclusive box packed with 5 deluxe samples, yours with a purchase of $30 or more."

It sounds as though they are now being purposely vague about the "with purchase" part of this offer.

Which, IMHO, is shaaaaady. Not to say that Dr. Oz, per se (since I dunno), is shady but when they're obfuscating that it's free WITH PURCHASE, it always annoys me. As I've mentioned before, I don't mind something BEING free with purchase, but disclose it up front ya know?

No longer lying:

BeautySage is a soon-to-launch online shop inspired by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen’s YouBeauty. We carry only beauty and wellness products that are proven to deliver—for you, and for women like you. Most importantly, we carry products you’ll tell your friends about. Why? Because they work. It’s that simple.

You'll be the first to learn which items have passed our stringent vetting process, plus get insider tips, exclusive offers and so much more.

You'll also receive an offer for a free sample box with a $30 purchase. We'll email you with directions to collect your special offer. Stay tuned!

- The BeautySage Team

I don't really care for him either. He's so...dramatic lol. He sends my grandma into hysterics sometimes with all of the melodramatic gloom and doom that's on his show. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm, not sure, but I really don't like dr. oz lol. 

Ok, so I got an email from Beauty Sage today to "better clarify" their offer that had no clarification to begin with, this is what is said:

[SIZE=12pt]In the past day or so, you signed up at BeautySage for a sample box offer. As we care deeply about our customers, we wanted take a moment to clarify the offer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You are currently signed up to receive a coupon code via email after we launch, which can be redeemed for a free sample box (a $10 value) with your first purchase of $30 or more. As BeautySage currently ships solely in the United States, only U.S. mailing addresses will be eligible.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]To be clear moving forward, we have updated our landing page and email confirmation to provide absolute clarity on this offer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Of course, there is no obligation to participate in this offer, and you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the unsubscribe link below or on any future email. With that said, if you would like us to remove you from this offer and our mailing list, please respond to this email and we will do so immediately. If you have any other concerns, we welcome your feedback.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]We sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The BeautySage team[/SIZE]

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't really care for him either. He's so...dramatic lol. He sends my grandma into hysterics sometimes with all of the melodramatic gloom and doom that's on his show. 
Same with my mom, lol. She calls me up and is like "OMG U HAVE TO QUIT DOING X" or you need to buy green coffee bean extract you will lose weight without doing anything!!! and then she sends me all these scammy websites that spam your email, lol. 

Hahaha, wow! I knew I was done with his silliness after I watched a show where he talked about acne and how you are risking your life when you squeeze a zit because you can push it back into your head, it will find its way into your brain, and you will DIE.

PS: I read the you have to quit doing X as slang for ecstasy, so I interpreted it as that at first before I realized X= whatever crazy thing Dr. Oz wants you to get worked up over now. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same with my mom, lol. She calls me up and is like "OMG U HAVE TO QUIT DOING X" or you need to buy green coffee bean extract you will lose weight without doing anything!!! and then she sends me all these scammy websites that spam your email, lol. 

Please tell me you are joking about this. Please. Be. Joking.

That is crazy old lady talk, not doctor talk!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahaha, wow! I knew I was done with his silliness after I watched a show where he talked about acne and how you are risking your life when you squeeze a zit because you can push it back into your head, it will find its way into your brain, and you will DIE.

PS: I read the you have to quit doing X as slang for ecstasy, so I interpreted it as that at first before I realized X= whatever crazy thing Dr. Oz wants you to get worked up over now. 

Ohhh, I wish I was joking. I wish. It was years ago, but I still remember it clearly in my mind because that was the moment I decided he was a total loon lol. I still watch his show occasionally, but I don't take any of his advice seriously. 

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please tell me you are joking about this. Please. Be. Joking.

That is crazy old lady talk, not doctor talk!

Latest posts

Back