Beauty secrets from around the world

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beauty secrets from around the world

http://shalinivadhera.com/html/as_se...eauty_secrets/

Brazil

Brazilian women are known to be some of the most beautiful women in

the world not to mention their incredible bodies! It's common to see

Brazilian women while reclining on the beach rubbing handfuls of sand

on their bodies.why? It helps with cellulite! And it smoothes and

stimulates the skin. In fact, Lush, a company out of England that

makes fresh, handmade cosmetics just came out with a couple body bars

that contains sand and hydration to help smooth the skin and break up

the cellulite and boost sluggish circulation. Sandstone Bar and Buffy

The Backside Slayer Available at Lush.

Japan

In the past, the secret of the Japanese Geisha and there smooth,

flawless skin is camellia oil. White camellia nut oil, used for

centuries in Asia, contributes its moisturizing, conditioning,

nourishing and softening be

nefits to the skin. Camellia Oil gives the

skin a texture and glow unmatched by any other skin care product. A

special formulation for helping to eliminate wrinkles after giving

birth, revitalizing hair growth, and in treating burns. It helps to

restructure the skin and strengthen nails. It is one of the most

rapidly absorbed oils making it an excellent choice as facial oil.

Fans include Kate Winslet, who used the Japanese Camellia Oil during

her pregnancy to combat stretch marks. Fresh Cosmetics Rice Dry Oil

available at Sephora.

China

We all know the benefits of green tea but in China it's all about the

white tea. The anti-aging secret! White Tea comes from the silver tip

of the green tea plant. It's also known as the emperor's tea. The

plant houses all the antioxidants in the tip. It acts as an

environmental shield that the free radicals can't penetrate through.

They bounce off free radicals and fend off anti-aging. Recently, a few

skin care lines have realized the benefits of whit tea and actually

incorporated it in their products. I like the Origins products.

Origins A Perfect World Products available at Origins.

India

India is known for some of the most beautiful women in the world. It's

all about beauty there. Coconut oil is the trick to getting full,

thick, shiny hair. It's also great to help strengthen hair if your

hair is thinning. The women in India do a hot oil scalp massage once a

week. Heat some up in a bowl and give yourself a scalp massage once a week. Sleep with it on and wash in the morning! It will help seal the cuticle and rid those split ends not to mention making your hair thick and healthy. Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil available at Quality Spices; Coconut Lip Butter and Coconut Body Butter available at The Body Shop.

Scandinavian

Scandinavian Women know that beautiful skin is easy to achieve. You

simply drink at least 1.5 liters of pure spring water every day and

splash your face 15-20 times twice a day with ice cold spring mineral

water, which will encourage the skin's own natural functions, so it

regulates itself without the aid of expensive exfoliating and

rejuvenating lotions." The ice cold water helps to reduce puffiness as

well!

I've never tried it but supposedly some girls here in Ireland rinse their hair in GUINNESS. You know the alcoholic stout drink.. Then they shampoo it out after 15 minutes. It makes the hair super soft & shiny. Think i might try it as an experiment actually!!

Originally Posted by laura127 I've never tried it but supposedly some girls here in Ireland rinse their hair in GUINNESS. You know the alcoholic stout drink.. Then they shampoo it out after 15 minutes. It makes the hair super soft & shiny. Think i might try it as an experiment actually!! Hi Laura,Our neighbors had a kegger party and they gave us the leftover beer. I waited until it went flat and rinsed my hair with some. It works! Little did they know that I do not drink and was using it for a beauty treatment. Heh heh.

I'd rather put it in my hair than in my belly!
wink.gif

Online validation w/ links:

Beer Rinsing for healthy hair

1. Add a half bottle of beer into one litre of warm water, then pour this mixture over your hair. Concerning the smell of beer you don't have to worry - about 10 minutes later it vanished.

2. Rinse hair with beer to add shine and body. Once a month use a can of flat beer. After applying beer rinse, you can rinse off with warm, not hot, water. The beer acts as a natural setting lotion, giving blown dried hair increased vitality, resilience and hold. The vitamin B in it and natural sugar add the body and shine.

00mut6.jpg
eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!!!!

I rinse my hair in Stout Laura, its fantastic stuff for dark hair. I wouldnt waste the black stuff (Guinness) on hair though, i much rather drink it lol, i use the cheaper stuff. I use Olive oil on my hair as a warm mask and also as a deep pore cleanser. Add a few drops of lavender oil and massage it all over the face for 10 min then get cotton wool or a flannel and warm water to remove. It gets the grime out really well. Olive oil is also good mixed with sea salt as an all over body exfoliator.

It's quite facinating to learn beauty secrets from women over the world. Much of what they use seems to be very natural but more potent than any man made chemical products used today. I would quite like to try some White Tea but i have heard it is very very expensive.Does anyone have any idea's of the best place to aquire some? I am thinking a health shop or chinese supermarket, but it seems to be difficult to find. Has anyone tried it? Thanks for the informative article.

Might try the olive oil DonnaMaryUK.. Did you buy it in a health food store or supermarket?? Still have yet to try the stout but since i've dark hair and no colour in it at the mo, it can't do damage!! Can't help you with your question candy. Leave us know how it goes though if you do try it! PS DONNAMARYUK.. can i call you something shorter than DonnaMaryUK.. It seems really long & formal!!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish How DOES a woman have thighs like that??? Dear KittySky,OH... blush
icon_redface.gif
... that's a pic of my legs in boy shorts. How kind of you. Thanks.

I eat Cheetos and Taco Bell to achieve this look. Then I lay out by the pool quite often for the tanned effect. The rest is just natural beauty, I suppose. I can't help it. Don't hate me because me thighs ROCK this universe!

My legs are long and lean and perfect. Sometimes I even have trouble buying pants because everyone else's thighs are so (#**# huge. Thanks again. I wish everyone could have these babies! LOL. Snorkle.

Oops, I am getting all
icon_redface.gif
again. Giggle giggle. Damn I am hot!

abcbanner3.jpg

Beey'atch! Well, you may have thighs that ROCK this universe, but I have LIPS that gave birth to this universe! One sweet kiss from my lips and a galactic explosion caused life as we know it. I whistle and the angels flew from my lips and began to sing in glorious chorus.

And I make John sing from time to time, too!

stedna.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Dear KittySky,OH... blush
icon_redface.gif
... that's a pic of my legs in boy shorts. How kind of you. Thanks.

I eat Cheetos and Taco Bell to achieve this look. Then I lay out by the pool quite often for the tanned effect. The rest is just natural beauty, I suppose. I can't help it. Don't hate me because me thighs ROCK this universe!

My legs are long and lean and perfect. Sometimes I even have trouble buying pants because everyone else's thighs are so (#**# huge. Thanks again. I wish everyone could have these babies! LOL. Snorkle.

Oops, I am getting all
icon_redface.gif
again. Giggle giggle. Damn I am hot!

abcbanner3.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Beey'atch! Well, you may have thighs that ROCK this universe, but I have LIPS that gave birth to this universe! One sweet kiss from my lips and a galactic explosion caused life as we know it. I whistle and the angels flew from my lips and began to sing in glorious chorus.
And I make John sing from time to time, too!

stedna.jpg

Oh yeah! Well I have the hugest boobs that corrupt the angels that once flew from your mouth. Now those angels hang out in my bossom. My breasts ALMOST put my witchen thighs to shame. I've never met a cow who wasn't jealous, nor a steer who didn't want me. Check em out:
anna42.jpg
You may think this looks like Anna Nicole Smith, but it's only her head. Her head is superimposed on my body. No one has breasts as lovely as mine.

Additionally, my thighs were used in the movie, "Pretty Woman." Sometimes it hurts to be so well endowed with God's gifts. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep. And all I want is world peace. I have to be careful not to crush anymore angels when I toss and turn at night praying for everyong to "just get along."

Latest posts

Back