Beauty Tools on a limited budget:O

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on a super limited budget as well and I have found that EcoTools brushes suit my purposes just fine. I have a couple other things, but mostly the EcoTools. Here is a run down of what I have and what I use them for:

EcoTool Eye Brush Set

- Blend Brush: for blending

- Crease Brush: I use this one for my brow bone highlight

- Highlight Brush: rarely use, but when I do it is for general wash of color (not precision)

- Shade Brush: I use this to precisely apply and sort of pat on my darker colors

- Smudge Brush: rarely use, but pretty much I use it to smudge the bit of color beneath my eye
EcoTool Blush Brush: super fluffy and soft, I use it to knock off fall out and extra powder, and sometimes to blend blush after I apply it

I have a couple others but I have not used them enough yet to give a good opinion on them.

I do also use the wedge sponge/applicators a lot too. Mainly to apply foundation (I tend to dab it on, not rub), to blend, and to apply powder (again I press, not rub).

I recommend checking out Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or Ross for beauty tools! You can find really great ones at a low price!

Coastal Scents is currently having a sale that ends today at 3pm east of a 22 piece brush set for $19.95. I have the set and I love it! great quality and great variety of brushes. Even in their original price I think they are cheap. I ordered a second one bc you cant never have too many brushes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> & If you got a MyGlam Bag this month you can get 20% off other nonsale items in your order. I also recommend the pigments; a sample for $2 that is more than enough and you can buy the jar for it for like .30cents.

539534_428309403899776_1825008501_n.jpg

See the Terms of Service for signature rules.

IF you dont have a lot of money theres a way to get beautiful skin just by eating right.

you can download it here {redirectional url deleted per Terms of Service} simple and you can see result already after 2 days =)

Alot of my friends use Elf and they are really loving that brand. I do not that much from Elf, but I like the stuff I tried so far!
yay.gif

I got a $15 brush set from The Body Shop that I like pretty well. They have it on sale online from time to time...I also like the set from Arbonne for $35.

Love EcoTools--I have their 6-piece eye brush set, and the mini kabuki set. I use them all the time! They're the best 'bang for your buck' brushes I've tried, in terms of quality. I like ELF brushes too, but they kind of lack quality control on their $1 brushes--I've bought multiples of the same brush, and some were definitely worse than others.

^ the 6-piece eye set (including the case).

The only ELF brush I did not like was the blush brush, it didn't grab much product and I barely could see the blush on my cheeks! I recommend Eco tools as well, works great and not too expensive. I like Sonia Kashuk too but they can get expensive.

They really are.  ELF has two different types: white and black.  The white is cheaper and the black handle brushes are about a buck or two more.  Their new HD finishing powder is AWESOME!  It sets my undereye concealer sooooo perfectly.  My fine lines (hardly noticeable but I see them, lol) melt away.  It gives the rest of your face such a soft look. 

Ae per my opinion and experience ELF's brushes is very beautiful and affordable then other brushes. Quality is also good. Once time you should use it.

Back