Beauty Weaknesses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen/used the etude house creams that are in the owl shapes? Ugh so cute. I don't own them and I don't know why lol. And tony moly, of course. The Face Shop has those mini pet things too. And I'm sure you probably have the entire Etude house Antoinette line, huh? I only have a couple of items from that, but I wanted it all!
I love the Etoinette collection! Tres chic! But when I find them online, they always seem so pricey for the quality. But I will obtain them all!!!

Lipstick, especially in red, which is ironic since most of the time I just wear lip balm. Lately I've also been really drawn to nail polish.

Nail polish and eyeliner pencils, both chunky and thin.  I love lip stuff -- especially lipstick and lipstick pencils (read:  not lip liner), but now that I think about it, I do not bulk-buy it like I do polish and eye pencils.  Oh, and about once a year or so, I will go on a sparkly lip gloss (preferably squeezy tube-style) binge, but I hold out for a good B&BW deal for that one.  It's basically an annual stock-up sort of thing.

Nude lipsticks and glosses. I am not allowing myself to buy any more until I use some up. I am ridiculous. Help meeeeee......

BLUSH. It's not even my favorite MU product to apply, but the pinks and peaches and corals and lavenders and... oh my. Pink is my favorite color, and I just can't resist blushes. It's easily the most excessive item in my makeup collection.

My biggest weakness would definitely be eyeshadows... If I couldn't control myself I would swim among eyeshadows ahahah

The second one is hair products: I look after my hair more than anything else, so I am always on the look for the best products out there (shampoo, conditioners, serums, oils, masks, treatments, you name it)

Oh, foundations always particularly get my attention, especially new ones, cos I am still looking for MY perfect foundation.

Back