Beautyfix (by Dermstore) October 2015 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my box yesterday and the eyeliner is navy. I noticed the card says it can be charcoal, black, navy, or plum.

What did you all get?

Oh @@MissKris17 sorry your box is delayed. Hope it is not damaged and will arrive safely tomorrow.
Black. I would have been so happy with any of the other colors.

I am not pleased with this box. What is up with all the hair regrowth products that we keep getting? Also, the eyeliner that I got was black. UGH. I have enough of those to last my whole life. The cargo shadow was a beautiful color, but there is just not a good amount of pigmentation there. I wasn't really excited about anyting in the box. I'm really considering canceling.

Oh man, I loved using the chat to cancel. :wub:
Same here  :smilehappyyes:  

Whenever I try the phone for any reason, I always end up with some CS with not-so-friendly attitude :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I likely will as well but will wait until after 1 December to see that box if it is mediocre will slack off for a bit because I have toooooooooo much now

I decided to go ahead an cancel. With taxes, my box is $27 every month and I'm not using most of the stuff that is in the box, nor have I really been excited with anything that they have been sending. If I see a good box I will definitely consider re-subbing, but for now I think it's best that we part ways.

I know it sounds like most people aren't that thrilled with this month's Beautyfix, but MSA has posted a code for new subscribers to get the October box for $5.  However, you'll most likely be billed the $27 for the November box because of their billing cycle.  Code is MYSUB5

Back