Beautyfix soliciting???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy - I was out walking and missed this call again (they called sometime last week and I missed it, too). So I just googled the number and found this thread. I'm glad I'm not the only one getting these calls but it sure is frustrating.

I generally ignore any call from a number I don't recognize.  That way I'm not wasting minutes answering some marketing call.  Besides, I AM subscribed to the blush mystery bag, so I really don't get why they'd call me ... very odd.

Maybe a call to someone at Target would be more effective?

Unfortunately, it looks like they handed over the entire Beautyfix subscriber list from the day it started until they stopped taking new subbies. They didn't take a look to see if anyone was already getting the Blush box, probably because scrubbing the list would take too long and cost too much, so everyone who ever gave a phone number for BeautyFix is gonna get a call. I know it sucks. The best thing to do is answer the call and say, "Remove me from your calling list." The FCC regulations say they have thirty days to do that after your first request.

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unfortunately, it looks like they handed over the entire Beautyfix subscriber list from the day it started until they stopped taking new subbies. They didn't take a look to see if anyone was already getting the Blush box, probably because scrubbing the list would take too long and cost too much, so everyone who ever gave a phone number for BeautyFix is gonna get a call. I know it sucks. The best thing to do is answer the call and say, "Remove me from your calling list." The FCC regulations say they have thirty days to do that after your first request.

Removing duplicates from an excel sheet takes like 2 seconds, I think they are just lazy. Most if not all databases upload excel sheets. The company we used for telemarketing received all of our data in excel. Anyway, I just got another one of these calls. They don't even respond when I pick up, so I called back to try to get off the list, and it said no one was available again.

I've been getting at least two phone calls a day from this number for at least a week. Arrgg!

I keep getting calls from this number as well. Once yesterday, once today. So annoying.

I haven't bought anything from them in literally 3 or 4 years now, so I have no idea why they think them harassing me is going to magically make me buy stuff. I will actually never, ever buy from them again now that they keep on calling me like this!

I don't support companies that phone harass people.

LMAO they must be desperate for customers.

I sent an email that basically requested under the Federal Do Not Call to remove my phone number from their list and to stop calling me. I provided my phone number to them. In response I get this email:

Quote: Thank you for contacting DermStore Your Prescription For All Things Skin and Beauty.

Have you shopped our new sites yet? Drop in to HairEnvy.com and blush.com today and save 20% on all orders! 

Shop blush.com and enter code BLUSHEML3 at checkout. 

Shop HairEnvy.com and enter code ENVYEML3 at checkout. 

We look forward to providing you with excellent customer service! Please allow up to 72 hours to receive an email response. Thank you and have a great day!

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LMAO they must be desperate for customers.

I sent an email that basically requested under the Federal Do Not Call to remove my phone number from their list and to stop calling me. I provided my phone number to them. In response I get this email:

Nice!

Today I got a hang up (or very long pause from the autodialer) from this number at my job  - where I used to have my BeautyFix sub shipped years ago...

Today I got a hang up (or very long pause from the autodialer) from this number at my job  - where I used to have my BeautyFix sub shipped years ago...
Me too!! I have had random calls from them for several weeks though, nice to know who it finally is that's calling me. Now I'll answer and tell them to take me off the list.

They called me too and said I had not redeemed a Beautyfix in quite a while??
Strange as I had bought one 2 weeks before that...

They called me at least once a day about a month ago. After about a week of annoying calls not to mention I was getting these calls while in Europe I answered and said   hello this is the police dept how can I help you.? They hung up and never called after that

I

Hey everyone! I wanted to know if anyone else is getting random phone calls from 925-948-1070? I used to subscribe to beautyfix back when they had stila. now that they shut down, it seems like they are desperately trying to call old subscibers to enroll in the blush mystery box. I clearly said I am not interested and they repeatedly call my phone every few days, two to 3 times a day. I called dermstore's customer service and the person was rude and claims they would not call to solicit people. I called that number and a machine picked up and thanked me for my purchase and to leave my info if i wanted to be contacted. or I could unsubscribe from the phone, but that function wasn't working. I know its not just me who is getting these calls. Are any other former members experiencing this too?
I just received a call from this number! Very strange--I did not pick up and then searched for the number. I was shocked to see that it led me back to makeup talk!

Back