Bed Head Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just their basic "guaranteed only when purchsed in a salon" statement, meaning that if it was tampered with, watered down, or not authentic - that they're not responsible, because you didn't buy it from one of thieir retail salons. Now how often you'll find a 'watered down" or "counterfeit" shampoo at a CVS is probably one in a million - but it's basically their way of saying 'pay more for it" ... retail scare tactics ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

The best thing about their products is the smell. When my hair was super short I used the bed head pomade stuff and now I use the girl toys hair gloss serum; it smells light and fresh like cut oranges. I've also used a hairspray that comes in a purple bottle that smells like grapefruit. I think their stuff (the ones I've tried anyway) works pretty well, but it depends on what you get.

I used Curls Rock?TIGI and loved it! The shampoo and conditioner and the curls amplifier. I have never had any problems with any of these and the smell i heavenly:clap

I love the Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner. I bought it at a drugstore in a pack of two. It's authentic because it's on their official web site.

I just bought "Cocky" instant hair thickener yesterday! I love the smell and it makes myy hair..well thicker lol I cannot seem to find Catfight(Catwalk) moldable pomade-on the hunt

I just tried out Tigi's After Party smoothing creme and I am in love. It made my hair behave, for once! The great thing about it is that I used about a dime sized amount and that was enough to do the job.

i don;t like Bead head product , offcourse i didn;t try all of them . But i tried Catwalk line shampoo and conditioner but don't like them. I think it's just same good as Ganier Deep mask 3mins . Therefore i prefer the cheaper .

I also love redken line

I thought Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi shampoo and conditioner was the best until I tried the BH's "Self Absorbed" shampoo, and like the name says it penetrates your hair without much lathering and has a great orangey smell but more importantly it conditions and smoothes my horribly frizzy, thick hair!

my stylist tried to get me to buy some too ...

i realli like the smell of the shampoo

I love Bedhead's Smalltalk and After party. Those are my favorite. I don't like much from Bedhead, but these 2 are the ones I do.

I picked up a bottle of Bed Head "self absorbed" shampoo from TJ Maxx for $5.00 and it came with a pump. That was the only one they had so I couldn't get the conditioner. I really like it and is making my hair so soft and it shines now. My question is I have a lot of body in my hair and I want something to help make it straighter...are there any styling products from Bed head that will help with this? Are there any leave ins I should be using? my hair is very thick and normally dry and dull. If everything else works as well as the self absorbed then I will like it all. I've got a Redken shampoo and conditioner that I paid $50.00 for but am now stuck on my $5.00 shampoo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have used a bunch of their products. I love them. I think they work pretty well, and I have long hair that can get frizzy and dry so It's hard to find stuff that actually works on my hair.

I just got some Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey. Does anyone know if this is any good? Is Catwalk still Bedhead? I know it's TIGI but I wasn't sure since I'm new to bedhead.

Back