Bella terra cosmetics??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't heard of them but I am loyal to Fyrinnae who has amazing mineral products, especially shadows. You can google them and find their site.

I sell Bella Terra cosmetics. It is a great product, not only do I sell it, but I buy it as well. I love this make up!

Few days ago I bought shimmers form Bella Terra and I absolutly fall in love with them. They last all day without fading. My eyes are sensitive and this didnt bother me at all. Really worth its price. I am already planning to buy their other products. I heard that their mineral make up is fabulous. I have to try it and then let you know.

i like Bella Terra's Mineral Foundation.This foundation provides sheer, micro-fine finish that allows skin to shine.

I just tried this product and I really liked it. I am thinking about selling this to. Bit I like to hear more reviews on it. Please pm me if any has any info on it

Every three months or so for the past year, Bella Terra's PR contacts me somewhere and asks me to pick out a bunch of products for them to send to me and use in tutorials, and then they stop talking to me. Just got another one of those messages today, and I was Googling (..is that a word? Can google be a verb?) to see if they do that to anyone else I'm familiar with. I think it's kind of funny.  I obviously can't accept any products from them because of my Glamour Doll sponsorship (which started last month, yay!) but I'm gonna play along like I do every time and see how long it takes them to forget about me again and when they'll start haunting me again.

Hey Carien,

I'm also from South Africa (granted I live in Joburg), but I think the best way to purchase Bella Terra Cosmetics is online for us SA Folk, just because it's more convenient, and we don't have to worry about coming from the right part of town.

Bella Terra is definitely not owned by Bella Pierre or any other mineral make up line. ad it is actually the only one that truly only uses mineral.... lert me kno if you have any questions..
icon_biggrin.gif

I've done a lot of research on here and it seems like bella terra is a shady company, they have a lot of complaints on the way they do business. 

I suggest checking out Terra Firma cosmetics, they're owned and operated by a small group of women and the prices are much better, natural company.... great options.

hmm can ask when the last time this happened? Just asking Because i work with all of our Blog and Vloggers and i have a list of everyone i contact. Did you all see that Bella Terra was in Ipsy"s Glam bag for October????!!!!!! Pretty awesome!!! I dont think we Ipsy would choose some random crappy company to be in one of there Features Glam bags. Our product is great, but we do wholesale so that is when the confusion comes in. All of our wholesalers sell in the little Kiosks at all the malls. If you need any info or would like to order product (discounts) just give the corporate office in Houston, Tx a call. they would be more than happy to make you happy!!!  Thanks everyone!!!! Enjoy Bella Terra!!!!

I haven't tried the product yet personally, i'm receiving a shimmer in this month's glam bag and i will try it. i'm sure it's a good product i just think the company needs to improve itself and how it markets, there's videos on youtube about the unfair service provided at several of the kiosks, and i've even read the actual value of the foundation is 40 and not 60 like what it says on the website, they have been either overcharging or in some cases waiting to charge the bare minimum when a customer tries to leave and not buy anything. to me this is questionable practices, affiliated or not it is still the companies responsibility to control how their products get marketed. also if they are using independent distributors wouldn't that mean they charge above the actual value of the product in order for the representative to make a profit?  idk i'm just not seeing it right now.... there are other companies that are much more trustworthy and aren't crazy expensive either with awesome reputations and equally good product.

I had a similar experience at a mall near me. The woman stopped me and tried selling me an eyeshadow for $15 saying it was a good deal, then said I could have her discount to get the shadow at $9.99. I saw on the screen it was only $9.99 anyway. I purchased one eyeshadow and within an hour of wearing it, with a primer underneath, it faded off. Disappointed to say the least and won't be buying anything else from Bella Terra.

It's possible that Bella Terra gets their cosmetics from Smile World, Inc which is the parent company of Cailyn Cosmetics. It's known that some (if not all) MicaBeauty products are identical (right down to the name) to Cailyn's. 

I do know that Bella Terra and Bellapierre share identically name products which means they both are probably getting their products from the same private label manufacturer which may or may not be Smile World. Remember these companies distribute the products but do not make their own products.

Quote: Originally Posted by Andrea Acosta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hmm can ask when the last time this happened? Just asking Because i work with all of our Blog and Vloggers and i have a list of everyone i contact. Did you all see that Bella Terra was in Ipsy"s Glam bag for October????!!!!!! Pretty awesome!!! I dont think we Ipsy would choose some random crappy company to be in one of there Features Glam bags. Our product is great, but we do wholesale so that is when the confusion comes in. All of our wholesalers sell in the little Kiosks at all the malls. If you need any info or would like to order product (discounts) just give the corporate office in Houston, Tx a call. they would be more than happy to make you happy!!!  Thanks everyone!!!! Enjoy Bella Terra!!!!

Actually, Ipsy has worked with some crappy companies who have sold cosmetics as eye safe when the products were not (*coughTwoCosmeticscough*). Besides, everyone knows that mineral companies do not make their own products and are distributors who buy their products from a private label manufacturer such as from Smile World, Inc and have SWI place the company logo (in your case Bella Terra's name) on the packaging. SWI also says it's a five to eight times markup so if a shadow is selling for $14.99 on the Bella Terra site then it's possible they only paid about under $3 if not under $2 for it to begin with.

Back