Benefit Cosmetics Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The packaging is cute and, like everyone else, that's what usually draws me to the Benefit section. I would love to try the Creaseless Cream Shadows. Those seem pretty promising from what I've seen. Also, I think it's funny how this is their Spring Collection, but one of the products won't be release until September. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got one of the new cream shadows today.  I think the packaging is even cuter in person, and I like it much more than the previous packaging.

The box is cute itself, I usually just toss the boxes but I think I will save this one to store my rings in.

The actual packaging is glass on top.  It's a thick glass that feels sturdy.  From the pictures I didn't realize it was glass so it's a bit heavier than I anticipated.

What I really like about this cream eye shadow is that the product is in the lid.  So when you unscrew the lid you just flip it over and there is the product.  I have heard before that storing cream shadows upside down prevents them from drying out as quickly.  If that is true these are great since they are designed to be stored with the product upside down, the creators probably had that in mind.

There is also a wide surface area so if you do use your finger to apply cream shadows you can easily get in to this.  I find it difficult when the opening is small.

I haven't actually tried the product yet, but I am already a fan of it's presentation.

I just bought the cream shadow in Birthday Suit. I was looking for an eye color that would be similar to UD Sidecar, only without the glitter. It fits the bill. It's shimmery, but not sparkly on my lids, and a nice flesh tone. When I put it on, it doesn't feel greasy or sticky, which is something that other cream shadows have done to me. Sometimes they seem to slide off, but this one is staying and feels just like if it weren't a cream. I really like it, and the packaging is nice. I too, am keeping the circular box it came in. Too cute.

I just bought the cream shadow in Birthday Suit. I was looking for an eye color that would be similar to UD Sidecar, only without the glitter. It fits the bill. It's shimmery, but not sparkly on my lids, and a nice flesh tone. When I put it on, it doesn't feel greasy or sticky, which is something that other cream shadows have done to me. Sometimes they seem to slide off, but this one is staying and feels just like if it weren't a cream. I really like it, and the packaging is nice. I too, am keeping the circular box it came in. Too cute. 
I have two of these creaseless cream shadows now. I initially got the shade Bikini Tini when they first came out and just got the shade Birthday Suit a few weeks ago. I really like both of these neutral colors, possibly birthday suit a little more if I had to pick just one. They are easy and fast to apply and quite long lasting. I ordered mine from Ulta, they also had a creaseless cream shadow brush by Benefit so I picked that up too and got some free Benefit goodies. I'm happy with these Benefit products.

I agree with what some have said, theyre packaging is so luring but the products dont seem worth the price to me. I dont think I have anything Benefit except for samples. Everyone raves about the Theyre Real Mascara, but it really doesnt work for my asian lashes, makes them go straight and is super hard to take off!

The cream shadows look cute, but I think I'll stick to my maybelline colour tattoos for now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back