Benefit Fine One One

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Benefit Fine One One. Im thinking about buying one for myself but i dont like buying something without reading reviews on it and i cant find any. If you have tried it do you think that it was worth the $30?

I haven't tried it but on their site it says 

"Hello Gorgeous! Try a FREE fine-one-one sample with any order. No promotion code needed, select at checkout."
so if you are ordering other stuff you could try it without spending on a whole one yet.

I have it. Well I ordered it for my eldest from Birchbox using her points that was to expire. It came on Saturday and she LOVES it. The colors are rich and warm - perfect for her coloring. It applies easily and the way it's set up it acts like a highlighter, blush and contour.

I will have to see if i can come with something else to order to get the free sample thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sounds like it does what it says it does thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think im going to go ahead and get one or start saving up my own birchbox points for it.

Yes! I've tried it and love it.!!!! Check out my review. I hope you get to try Fine-One-One. It's pretty awesome and super easy to use! :) Here is my video:

Thank you!! <3

- ngmama87/MarineBride007

Latest posts

Back