Benefit Powder Pop!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Take a look!!!! Sephora: Benefit Cosmetics Powder Pop!: Combination Sets

This product combines dandelion, hoola and dallas in 1! And it is quite affordable! Me wants!
smile.gif

That's a really reasonable price. They are $28 each, and most people will never finish a full size. Great way to get them all!! I haven't seen these in person, I am curious how big they are??

I want it! I already have Hoola and love it, but I alwas wanted to try Dallas and Dandelion as well. And now it´s a 3 in one deal. Awesome!

Does anyone know if this is some kind of Sephora special? I couldn´t find Powder Pop on Benefit´s website

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah its a Sephora only deal.
bringiton.gif
no Sephora here. I guess it´s ok though, I have too much makeup already anyways

I'm so excited... because I needed a new dandelion, and always wanted to try hoola... but didn't want to spend $60 for time being... this is perfect. Thanks Thais!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's a really reasonable price. They are $28 each, and most people will never finish a full size. Great way to get them all!! I haven't seen these in person, I am curious how big they are?? I saw it yesterday at Sephora. Very nice. Not really big in size. I'm guessing, horribly guessing that each powder is less than 2 inches but definitely big enough to try all of them. It's a great idea.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw it yesterday at Sephora. Very nice. Not really big in size. I'm guessing, horribly guessing that each powder is less than 2 inches but definitely big enough to try all of them. It's a great idea. Kelly, is the whole container bigger than the individual containers on a whole? Like maybe a longer/winder container? Or is the whole thing the exact same size as one individual powder? I know I sound confusing... I was just wondering though.

Latest posts

Back