Benefit- Yays, Nays?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! I am making a cameo by request...hahah. Well I am a bit biased about Benefit. I love almost everything. I think alot of that has to do with the fact that I am educated on the proper ways to use their products, many people aren't and get discouraged when they don't get the desired result. My Super Ultra Faves are....

Browzing

Highbrow

All the boxed blushes

Highbeam

Cream Shadows

Lipliners

Glosses

Well shooot everything! If you have any questions about a product or a recommendation please feel free to PM me!!

I really like Benefit. My favorites are BrowZings (which I use everyday) and Moon Beam.

BeneFit blushes are AWESOME!!! Especially Dallas and 10
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello! I am making a cameo by request...hahah. Well I am a bit biased about Benefit. I love almost everything. I think alot of that has to do with the fact that I am educated on the proper ways to use their products, many people aren't and get discouraged when they don't get the desired result. My Super Ultra Faves are....
Browzing

Highbrow

All the boxed blushes

Highbeam

Cream Shadows

Lipliners

Glosses

Well shooot everything! If you have any questions about a product or a recommendation please feel free to PM me!!

Hi I tried to PM you but I can't since I haven't hit 50 posts. Anyway, not sure if you will read this but what are good basic items from Benefit you would recommend cos I'm looking to buy a new set of makeup soon! TIA!

I like the Dr Feelgood for mattifying the skin. The counter girl tried out the Benetint on me which looked good on me but looked scary in the pot - bright red liquid!

I rather like Dr. Feelgood, and am planning to get their Dallas, Dandelion and Hoola powders in the future as wel as some random eyeshadows.

High Beam. Definitely try High Beam. The perfect brow highlighter and cheek highlighter. I've even mixed this into some foundation one day and it looked marvelous!

Back