Benefit

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I AM A BENEFIT FREAK!!!! tHEIR PRODUCTS ARE SO DARN CUTE! I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THEIR PRODUCTS FOR THE BODY, SUCH AS THE BATHINA LINE? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jennyb

I AM A BENEFIT FREAK!!!! tHEIR PRODUCTS ARE SO DARN CUTE! I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THEIR PRODUCTS FOR THE BODY, SUCH AS THE BATHINA LINE? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Hey Jen, we have 2 people here who work for Benefit(I think). They will see this, I am sure. Benebaby and Scarlette

Reaction score
I used to be a Benefit freak but since they changed their formulas, I don't buy it as much. Here is a list of what I have from them:

Blush - Dandelion

Face Color - You've Got Some Nirvana & I Lotused You Looking

Bronzer - Hoola

Highlighters - Moon Beam

Benetint

Bentint Lip Balm

Shelaq

F.Y. Eye

Oh Laa Lift

Gilded (eye liner & high lighter)

Lemon-Aid

Black Orchid Eye Shadow

Show Offs - Suga

Baby Cakes (liquid eye liner)

Sketching Pencils Eyes - Sable

Powder Eye Shadow - Mr. Right Now, Gone Fishing

Cream Eye Shadows - Naughty Feather, Fate Made Me Do it

Eyeliner - Sable & Tuxedo

Gloss - Be Mine, Clear, Raisin Hell

Lipstick - Misbehavin' & Move Over

Reaction score
How do you like lemon-aid and hoola? i've been interested in these for a while. i really want to try bathina body so fine and the shaving cream stuff!!! i dont need (i cant spell right now, have you ever looked at a word that you have spelled everyday of your life, and all of a sudden it looks funny, and you're confused??? i wouldn't be surprised if i looked at my name one day, and thought hmmmm?). But anyways, i dont need these two things, of course, but i love pampering myself and i loooooooovvvvvvveeee @*$(&!*$^#* the pinup vintage stuff!!!!

Liz

Reaction score
hoola is cool because it doesn't have shimmer like other bronzers.

Reaction score
I like hoola cause its a great bronzer and like Liz said, it doesn't have a shimmer to it so it looks more natural. Lemon-Aid is good. I like it when I don't feel like wearing any make-up. It evens out my eyes. I used to have two of them but recently Benefit changed a lot of their products and Lemon-Aid totally creased on me. I swaped that one but I still have the original.

Reaction score
that sucks about the creasing. maybe i wont try the lemon aid thing cause of the new formula. i thought it seemed good cause i have been in the no eye makeup phase. Liz, have you tried their body products???

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jennyb that sucks about the creasing. maybe i wont try the lemon aid thing cause of the new formula. i thought it seemed good cause i have been in the no eye makeup phase. Liz, have you tried their body products??? i used to have their foot lotion stuff and their body so fine. both were ok. i'm always iffy about body stuff. can never tell a difference between anything. lol

Reaction score
so you weren't crazy about the body so fine or foot lotion, why?? smell, texture, etc?

Liz

Reaction score
the body so fine is a good concept, but i guess you can find other products that have shimmer for your body. i have a lot of leg so it was like i had to use a lot of it.

the foot stuff was alright, from what i remember. i lost it though so i don't really remember. i like that it came with the lil sock though! hehe

Latest posts