Besides MAC Russian Red...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Are there any other red lipglosses (low- or high-end) that are worthy? I have a lovely red lipstick, but I want to try a gloss... TIA for your suggestions

Reaction score
NARS has some nice colors-- my only red lipstick is a NARS product. Bloodwork? Or something like that is what its called.

Reaction score
I have Revlon Cherries in the Glow and Nars in Scandal. Both are more of a pinky red. I keep eyeing Nars Bloodwork every time I am in Sephora.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoppingjunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have Revlon Cherries in the Glow and Nars in Scandal. Both are more of a pinky red. I keep eyeing Nars Bloodwork every time I am in Sephora. Cherries in the Glow is awesome. IMO, it doesn't have a pink undertone.

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Cherry Bomb is my absolute favorite. It's the best!

Reaction score
I am seriously addicted to VS Very Sexy Gloss in Open Invitation. I love it more than Russian Red. Benefit also makes a pretty sparkly red called Rave Reviews. If you have access to Biotherm...they have a pretty sheer red as well.

Reaction score
Guerlain kiss kiss gloss has a gorgeous red,cant remember the name but its number 25

Reaction score
clinique- candy apple red (or something like that) is a really pretty gloss.

and like mentioned before, victoria's secret red gloss is awsome!

Reaction score
I am starting to want to buy all those shades that were mentioned! =)

Latest posts