Best Avon Products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of Avon eyeshadows; however, the Glimmersticks eyeliners are wonderful and very affordable. There is also a great lipcolor called Divine Wine. I cannot remember which type of lipstick it is, though, but they typically come in silver-gray tubes instead of the standard dark tube. And you cannot go wrong with Magix face perfector. I can go a day without makeup base at all if I just wear Magix. The bubble baths also are good quality.

For good, affofrdable, portable makeup, ask your rep about the Mark Hook-ups. I like the lip glosses very much, and they make carrying an evening bag very easy!

Oh I love Avon makeup.  I think the True Color eyeshadow quads are fabulous.  They last all day with no creasing or fading.  The glimmersticks eyeliners are my HG, especially the waterproof ones.  

Other items I use all the time & really like:

Glow Bronzer

Ideal luminous blush (i have it in Heavenly Pink) & it lasts!

Color rich lipstick (my HG lipstick)

Glazewear lipgloss

eyeshadow primer (also HG) I get it when it's on sale for $3.99

Avon is always having sales on one thing or another so I never pay full price for anything...I only buy when they're on sale.

My favorite mascara is Avon's wash-off waterproof :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My lashes are naturally fairly long, but are totally blonde, so I need something to darken/thicken them without clumping or fall out, and this is the best I've found!

This thread has been sending me subliminal messages.  I kept seeing it on the main page and randomly today found myself of the avon website with $20 worth of stuff in my cart
icon_eek.gif
.  I will probably buy it tomorrow, they had the cutest makeup bag in the sale section!

I wouldn't question Avon whatsoever in light of the items that I in particular purchased and use regulary. As myself in the magnificence business I realize that maybe a couple of items may have an easier standard or quality. However the 4 primary items I utilize commonplace within my work are: the ultra colour rich colordisiac lipstick which has a bright vanilla aroma with a touch of products of the soil one of the two things that sways me to utilize it and the shades are completely gorgeous in light of the fact that they all keep going exceptionally long. The value is to a great degree great contrasting with other same qualified marks. Including the supermagnify mascara is shining doubtlessly whatsoever! The countless swarms on the brush makes more full eyes and extraordinary for corner-to-corner scope. Discussing eye cosmetics the True Colour Eyeshadow Quad is out of this world in comes in 8 distinctive reaches and particularly when 2 for £10 atm its worth all the cash and its exceptional colour keeps ticking up to 12 hours. Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel is accessible in a mixed bag of shades which I worship. I purchase £52 (£4 every, 13 diverse shades) worth of the aforementioned nail polishes each time I run out which is scarcely in light of the fact that they keep going extremely long. I might say colourtrend colour me pretty nail colour is level quality and the colours don't show up a lot. They're level cost of £1.60 and picture of out of this world colour didn't truly satisfy me as the colour might show up extremely week and required a considerable not many layers to show an in number compelling green, pink or peach and relying upon the more covers the more drawn out it might keep going yet more drawn out to dry.

I trust you get what you like and I trust I offered assistance.

Source(s):

My sister is an avon delegate

I request avon day by day

I'm completely genuine :)

I like avon I'm not a fan of their makeup tho the lipsticks I tried were very greasing feeling and didn't last when you wear them. I do love their foot lotions and soaks, I have bought clothes and shoes from them which are pretty good quality, I also like their hair treatments.

I have used the Magix foundation since it first came out. I didn't like it at first, because I was used to an oil-free formula and it felt heavy. I like it now and hope Avon keeps it in their product line.

I use their bubble baths, moisture therapy lotions, lipsticks, Rare Gold perfume, Magix cashmere foundation, mega lash mascara and their long chunky necklaces. I don't wear blush on a daily basis nor eye shadow.

I am actually a fan of their True Color Shadow's since they have re-designed them.  They only look great with a eye primer.

I am interested in the new mascara but am going to try the SuperShock first. I currently use Estee Lauder Mascara and I love it.

I think I am going to order the Magix Cashmere foundation and see how I like it.

The Glimmersticks eye pencils are not bad.  I don't really care for Avon but have made a recent purchase on eye pencils which is good.  I usually buy clothing and non cosmetics from them.

I love their mascaras and glimmer sticks have worked well for me as a top lash liner but smudge too easily on my bottom lash line (have oily skin though) I like their magix face perfector and cashmere foundation. Mark products are pretty nice usually, and mosaic nail polish top coats are pretty neat

Quote: Originally Posted by llmua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love their mascaras and glimmer sticks have worked well for me as a top lash liner but smudge too easily on my bottom lash line (have oily skin though)

Any favorite mascara by them? 

Any favorite mascara by them? 
I like their super shock max waterproof. I also just got the waterproof super drama mascara for Christmas & have been using it almost everyday. Only thing is the name is misleading as it doesn't give super dramatic lashes but it's perfect as an everyday mascara.

Superextend infinitize orange tube and Mega effects weird square mascara, super weird applicator that I can't get used to but it makes my lashes freaking amazingly huge and thick and long lol

Back